Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'M THINKING ABOUT CREATING A TINDER PROFILE FOR THE FIRST TIME.

• Thread starter Shakur The Homie
  • Start date
Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE
I NEVER USED TINDER FOR MYSELF, ONLY TO CHADFISH.
I GOT REJECTED SO MANY TIMES IN REAL LIFE, THAT I NEVER GOT MOTIVATED TO USE A DATING APP. :feelsrope:

I HAVE A SUBHUMAN FACE, BUT A SKINNY MUSCULAR BODY, SO I THINK I CAN USE SOME FILTERS OR SOME SHIT, IDK :feelskek:
I'M GONNA NEED TO INVENT SOME SHIT LIKE MY PROFESSION, CAREER. ETC :feelskek:
IT'S GONNA BE HUMILIATING, BUT I HAVE TO GIVE IT A TRY AT LEAST ONE TIME :feelskek:
MY LIFE IT'S OVER ANYWAY :feelsrope:

I remember reading that dating apps typically have a user base that is 78% male.- So because of that imbalance, those apps are not much use to a guy.- It's hordes of dudes chasing only a handful of girls, LOL so that's not really gonna work.

(((tinder))) was made by a kike, it only exists to enforce hypergamy and empty your bank account and leave you sadder than when you found it

Just keep in mind that 80% of Tinder users are male.- So Tinder is not much use to guys; it's just a whole lot of dudes chasing only a few women there...- fwiw
YEAH I KNOW, THE PROBLEM IS I'M SEEING A LOT OF MY LOOKSMATCHES ON MY CHADFISH JOURNEY.
THIS IS MOTIVATING ME TO CREATE A TINDER PROFILE, I THINK I MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE WITH THEM :feelsbadman:

the looksmatch idea.... lol. they very likely do not want you. try social irl maxxing.

maybe you could get obese ugly foids. try if you must.

the looksmatch idea.... lol. they very likely do not want you. try social irl maxxing.
NOT ONLY I'M SEEING MY LOOKSMATCHES, BUT I'M SEEING VERY BELOW MY LOOKSMATCHES, LIKE EXTREMELY UGLY WHORES.
THAT A LOT OF NORMIES WOULD REJECT, SO I HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF CHANCE WITH THEM, I GUESS. :cryfeels:

Good luck, but I doubt you’ll find anyone you would actually want there. They are all sluts for chad there