Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im tired of being subhuman trash

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
I cant enjoy life and find myself constantly angry while lacking motivation, my mind isnt all there and find myself self preservation rather than swallow my pride. It is different when someone calls you out on being dysgenic than when I call my self it. I know I am a subhuman piece of shit. But it is so hard to express myself to get a conversation from someone to get help. It blanks out as always and works against me when I try to enjoy life right back to default narcissistic nigger mode. Maybe my ugly shitalian appearance wont be so bad if my personality and mind wasnt fucked. But it is. Im always angry full of hate I cant relax or form coherent sentences without yapping on so much. Maybe you don't see it but people that say what I type being ESL surly do. Im going back to watch jewtube shorts im already mentally exhausted typing this.