Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m tired of being the minority

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
I’m tired of most of the spaces in this country being occupied by white people while my race is completely outnumbered 10-1 if I wasn’t born here I’d just leave and go be around my own kind.

I went back to curryland to avoid being mogged by Whites.

I am tired of being shwarty in scandiland, I want to go back to shwartland but I do not know that language.

By Request:

Do you think you'll enjoy a pure White virgin? Do you think a petite White brunette with no sexual experience will ever loyally submit herself to you? No; it is an ethnic fantasy. We spoke of this often on "Yahoo Answers".

You will merely enjoy her after a White male has already bonded with her body, setting a reference that no "African virility" can match.

Yes...true delusion. Most Black males will never get to take the virginity of pretty White JB.

Black Male Fantasy:

"Yeah man! Shid! I'm the master! I got the White P and I got to make fun of that tiny White D! His Bih Been Converted By The Brothas!"

Cuckold Reality:

"Oh man...Shid! Shid...Finally got me some of that Aryan P...Dam Nigguh...This shid...Jesus..."

(Woman sucking idly)

His Thoughts: "Dam! Thought I could never obtain that pale hookup..." - (Woman quickly glances at husband..."When will it end?") - (Husband: "Continue on...", arms crossed)

"Please Jesus! Let me take off the condom" - (Woman shakes head) - (Black guy leans in for a kiss...Woman turns head) - "Ugh..."

"Hey nigguh, can I stay for a bit and watch da game?" - "No man, we don't know each other that good" - "K', I'll be headin out now..."

"Let's not do that again. That was so disgusting. I feel defiled."

"I'll pick the next one tomorrow. Go clean yourself."

"That ape thought he was like me...(snicker)"

bfdc4320dc724db5b3c3d9efe9a746b0_webp-png.583120

36511228 476860589430654 4659634560873529344 n transformed

Last edited:
Your father is the med one right?
Yup, although he is not as shwarty as me he had brown hair and pale skin and long wavy hair, I look like sicilian with big ol jew / roman nose and charcoal black hair

I’m tired of most of the spaces in this country being occupied by white people while my race is completely outnumbered 10-1 if I wasn’t born here I’d just leave and go be around my own kind.
Based, I love being white!

Your people are the reason I’m stuck in this country
Your ass could just hop on a plane, Not white mans fault you cant do that!

The hard part is getting citizenship in another country
Apply to 10 great countries, Cancel the other ones when youve been granted a few countries rights, Then you have a citizenship!