Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m tired of getting bullied and mistreated

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Literally everyone in the military treats me and only me like shit. Idk wtf is going on, everyone has been targeting me for the whole week. Literally no one fucking respects me, I’m treated like a total joke both by soldiers and officers. They either laugh at me or shit on me and you know maybe it’s a good thing it’s happening.

Because I always felt that I’m not cut for this shit even a lieutenant told me so, it’s not for everyone. Being a 26 yo incel in the military is a very very bad idea, people will be shitting on you for being high inhib and introverted. I’ll go give up my green beret next week and I think I should have done that a long time. Everyone here hates me and ig it’s time to say goodbye. I have nothing but bad memories from this shithole anyway and all i gained was having twice as much white hair from the constant stress and agony.

Why even fight for a country :feelsrope:

Literally everyone in the military treats me and only me like shit. Idk wtf is going on, everyone has been targeting me for the whole week. Literally no one fucking respects me, I’m treated like a total joke both by soldiers and officers. They either laugh at me or shit on me and you know maybe it’s a good thing it’s happening.

Because I always felt that I’m not cut for this shit even a lieutenant told me so, it’s not for everyone. Being a 26 yo incel in the military is a very very bad idea, people will be shitting on you for being high inhib and introverted. I’ll go give up my green beret next week and I think I should have done that a long time. Everyone here hates me and ig it’s time to say goodbye. I have nothing but bad memories from this shithole anyway and all i gained was having twice as much white hair from the constant stress and agony.
Go ER (in video game)

If normans see that you're socially and especially sexually inexperienced, then they will treat you without respect and as if they're above you.

If normans see that you're socially and especially sexually inexperienced, then they will treat you without respect and as if they're above you.
It’s not fair :feels::feels::feels:

Earth is hell in Disguise

Go ER on your "comrades".

origin.jpg

leave that shit immediately

I've never met any Normie I've felt mogged by intellectually in the concrete world.

Go eat rice

you have been marked as a scapegoat:fuk: its hard to build a new image to cover your natural state. if your family bred you like that then it is your disposition . not your fault.the cowardly pack hunters need a straggler to boost their insecure egos:feelscry:

Just abuse some whores bro!

Let the hate turn you mean!

Become a mean and tough bastard...

Or don't.

Whatever.

I sure Hope you got some kind of marketable skill bro...

Because non mil life is just as bad.

you have been marked as a scapegoat:fuk: its hard to build a new image to cover your natural state. if your family bred you like that then it is your disposition . not your fault.the cowardly pack hunters need a straggler to boost their insecure egos:feelscry:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I would go to war againsy my own country

If i was you i'd grab my rifle and kill as much of these faggots as i can. You're weak for tolerating them all the time

Buddy, the only thing people will respect is strength. Find it in you to be strong and ignore everyone or else you will always regret it.

I promise you that if you tough it out and don't give up, they'll be forced to respect you.

Be grateful that you have this opportunity and keep going on. :feelsautistic:

Buddy, the only thing people will respect is strength. Find it in you to be strong and ignore everyone or else you will always regret it.

I promise you that if you tough it out and don't give up, they'll be forced to respect you.

Be grateful that you have this opportunity and keep going on. :feelsautistic:
Strength is genetic

I'd only join as an officer or maybe a skilled role like engineer or mechanic, because then they have to respect you. Being a basic footsoldier as an inkwell is suicide.

Strength is genetic
It comes with experience. The longer you spend in the military the more confident you will become.

You can either trust me or you can give up. Your choice.

What country is it brocel

It comes with experience. The longer you spend in the military the more confident you will become.

You can either trust me or you can give up. Your choice.
Of course yes, just like bullies who bully a kid, that bullied kid is now fuckin confident. Fuck off