Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m tired of meeting girls only for them to disappear afterwards

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Every time I meet a cute girl they never ever want to stay in touch with me. They never give me their number, never say they want to see me again. Couple of days ago I met a girl and she said something about “ if I get to know you better…” and I thought maybe I will meet her again but nope she left with her friend without saying anything about meeting me again. It happened with old oneitis too, she just disappeared one day.

Mogs me, I don't have the courage to try

Every time I meet a cute girl they never ever want to stay in touch with me. They never give me their number, never say they want to see me again. Couple of days ago I met a girl and she said something about “ if I get to know you better…” and I thought maybe I will meet her again but nope she left with her friend without saying anything about meeting me again. It happened with old oneitis too, she just disappeared one day.

THERE IS YOUR PROBLEM

in this world unfortunately i have learned that if your balls jump when you see a girl, eg a cute girl, SHE IS ALREADY CHAD ONLY AND ANY SUB 8S HAVE LITERALLY 0 CHANCE, LITERALLY IGNORE THEM LIKE AIR THEY ARE GONE WITH THE BIRDS ITS ALREADY OVER. THESE GIRLS HAVE MORE OPTIONS THAN LEONARDO DI CAPRIO AT JEFF BEZOS' POOL PARTY, THEY ARE ALREADY GIGA CHAD ONLY.

THIS IS THE REALITY OF THE MODERN DATING MARKET

THERE IS YOUR PROBLEM

in this world unfortunately i have learned that if your balls jump when you see a girl, eg a cute girl, SHE IS ALREADY CHAD ONLY AND ANY SUB 8S HAVE LITERALLY 0 CHANCE, LITERALLY IGNORE THEM LIKE AIR THEY ARE GONE WITH THE BIRDS ITS ALREADY OVER. THESE GIRLS HAVE MORE OPTIONS THAN LEONARDO DI CAPRIO AT JEFF BEZOS' POOL PARTY, THEY ARE ALREADY GIGA CHAD ONLY.

I hate female nature…

ah a fakecel huh

I hate female nature…
so do i bro

this is why i have concluded you just dont play the game with certain women as your being set up in almost every single case not to win.

im targeting ethnics lol

AS A WHITE MAN

THERE IS YOUR PROBLEM

If they agree to meet you at first after seeing you, but lose interest after talking to you, then it’s not over for you

She got upset because I had the same zodiac sign as her ex and she assumes that are Leo’s are like him
As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I would like to ask every retard who chooses partner based on astrology;

Do you look for a partner by his looks/personality or by the month his parents fucked without a condom?

Anything that isn't an enthusiastic "yes" is a "no" and should be interpreted as a fuck-off signal. "Let's see what happens", "go with the flow", "maybe", "let's get to know each other" - these are all ways for her to maintain a role of innocent passivity while rejecting you. If she was attracted to you her pants would already be down.

THERE IS YOUR PROBLEM

This is true, if the girl is hot enough to stand out, be sure much better looking guys noticed her too.

ugly and weak people should be killed at birth this is more merciful believe me (spartan way)

If they agree to meet you at first after seeing you, but lose interest after talking to you, then it’s not over for you
Cope women will go out with a guy they don’t like for other reasons

This is true, if the girl is hot enough to stand out, be sure much better looking guys noticed her too.
no not you missed the point

they dont even have to stand out, they have to be only somewhat attractive and as i said makes your balls stiffen just a bit EG 5-7/10 BECKYS EVEN, this means that already ITS OVER AND SHE IS BEING APPROACHED LEFT AND RIGHT AND IS GIGA CHAD ONLY AND WONT EVEN GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY.

no not you missed the point

they dont even have to stand out, they have to be only somewhat attractive and as i said makes your balls stiffen just a bit EG 5-7/10 BECKYS EVEN, this means that already ITS OVER AND SHE IS BEING APPROACHED LEFT AND RIGHT AND IS GIGA CHAD ONLY AND WONT EVEN GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY.
That for me means standing out, being fuckable. In the store nearby there was this cashier my female version, really short, medium dark skin, chubby, uglish face. She had 3 guys orbiting and entertaining her while she was at work. Imagine her ego, wo nay she would give a chance to her looksmatch when better looking tall guys simp for her atention.

That for me means standing out, being fuckable. In the store nearby there was this cashier my female version, really short, medium dark skin, chubby, uglish face. She had 3 guys orbiting and entertaining her while she was at work. Imagine her ego, wo nay she would give a chance to her looksmatch when better looking tall guys simp for her atention.
WOW THATS FUCKING SUIFUEL

a man like her has dug his own ditch and lies in it at night

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelsohgod: By "ethnics" I hope you are not talking about noodleswhores - they are honorary whites. Only sheboons and other dark skinned ethnics for you! You can take them all!
yes not noodle whores as they are also morally bankrupt as its all about the whiteness not even 1% about the person

sorry to hear that, still mogging 99.999% of this forum who doesn't even have friends to go out

WOW THATS FUCKING SUIFUEL

a man like her has duck his own ditch and lies in it at night
Yeah, even girls like her, who in a normal world would be my potential partner see right through me like i dont exist.

Yeah, even girls like her, who in a normal world would be my potential partner see right through me like i dont exist.
oops was meant to write dug his own ditch

lol

sorry to hear that, still mogging 99.999% of this forum who doesn't even have friends to go out
going out with girls is worse, imagine sitting right next to your itis and not being able to do anything

In the store nearby there was this cashier my female version, really short, medium dark skin, chubby, uglish face. She had 3 guys orbiting and entertaining her while she was at work.
I'm in IT and we sometimes give out summer internships. A few years ago we get a girl and she was a legit nerd - not one of those, "I like vidya too because I play cookie crush" but like, she was seriously a guy nerd but with tits. And she wasn't attractive either; never even brushed her hair or wore makeup.

Now, I'm not dumb. I know better than to even talk to her too much because they'll fire me in a second if a foid gets uncomfortable. But she worked for about 3 months on the internship and by all accounts, she was a very talented programmer (that's another unusual thing about her), and then it was time for her to go back to college, about 3 hours away. The boss took us all out to a bar to say goodbye to her.

Not one but two dudes show up. "Just friends" she said. They were her age, also clearly nerdy (probably members here on this forum). The boss, who I guess was pretty close to her (but not fucking her - I just mean he talked to her about personal stuff) goes, "which one of these guys is (some name)" - she giggles, "oh he'll be here later"

That other guy was her boyfriend, and he did show up later, and he was basically a chad. At least 10 years older than her too. Seemed pretty rich. The first two guys apparently she met at a game store.

So to review:
  1. foid moves to new town she's never been to before
  2. makes multiple friends who are willing to show up for a random party (orbiters)
  3. gets a chad boyfriend
And she did all of that in the space of 3 months. 90 days.

What @Simulacrasimulation said is true except that it's not just attractive girls. They're never single. They will branch-swing if you're hotter than the current bf (spoiler: you're not). They might dump a bf if he's cheating - but they'll immediately latch onto an orbiter. If they say they're single, that just means chad is fucking them and telling them not to call him a bf.

I'm in IT and we sometimes give out summer internships. A few years ago we get a girl and she was a legit nerd - not one of those, "I like vidya too because I play cookie crush" but like, she was seriously a guy nerd but with tits. And she wasn't attractive either; never even brushed her hair or wore makeup.

Now, I'm not dumb. I know better than to even talk to her too much because they'll fire me in a second if a foid gets uncomfortable. But she worked for about 3 months on the internship and by all accounts, she was a very talented programmer (that's another unusual thing about her), and then it was time for her to go back to college, about 3 hours away. The boss took us all out to a bar to say goodbye to her.

Not one but two dudes show up. "Just friends" she said. They were her age, also clearly nerdy (probably members here on this forum). The boss, who I guess was pretty close to her (but not fucking her - I just mean he talked to her about personal stuff) goes, "which one of these guys is (some name)" - she giggles, "oh he'll be here later"

That other guy was her boyfriend, and he did show up later, and he was basically a chad. At least 10 years older than her too. Seemed pretty rich. The first two guys apparently she met at a game store.

So to review:
  2. makes multiple friends who are willing to show up for a random party (orbiters)
  3. gets a chad boyfriend

What @Simulacrasimulation said is true except that it's not just attractive girls. They're never single. They will branch-swing if you're hotter than the current bf (spoiler: you're not). They might dump a bf if he's cheating - but they'll immediately latch onto an orbiter. If they say they're single, that just means chad is fucking them and telling them not to call him a bf.
Ragefuel how easy foids have it. This is why no foid seems interested, they always have several other guys in her life giving attention online and irl. I have an ugly foid “friend” and a random couple started talking to her and asked for her socials. That shit never happens to guys. Foids get endless social opportunities and validation

So to review:
  3. gets a chad boyfriend

wow thats so grim its unreal

this clearly shows how the market is totally jacked in favour of women especially for zoomers generation

so do i bro

this is why i have concluded you just dont play the game with certain women as your being set up in almost every single case not to win.

im targeting ethnics lol

AS A WHITE MAN
Don't know what you being white has to do but okay

Don't know what you being white has to do but okay
i have to go for ethnics BECAUSE MY OWN RACE HAS BINNED ME

UMMMMMM I THINK THIS MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

There's a lot of ghosts out there