Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im tired

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I am tired of being a retard loner with no money and nothing who people laugh at and lie to and who gets nowhere in life. Its fucking tiring man. What am i supposed to do now, from this completely stuck point of life?

Can you get autismbux?

I am tired of being a retard loner with no money and nothing who people laugh at and lie to and who gets nowhere in life. Its fucking tiring man. What am i supposed to do now, from this completely stuck point of life?
You could start developing skills to work at home or get a job.

Have you tried "Denigration"?

Being a poor fag sucks, I’m usually one myself but hopefully my parents can give the old boy money tomorrow (me) so I can vape up.

if you're a neet, get a job unfortunately :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

i have constant headaches, smoking doesnt help:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am tired of being a retard loner with no money and nothing who people laugh at and lie to and who gets nowhere in life.
I used to feel that way,i don't care anymore,it's a waste of mental energy.
Its fucking tiring man. What am i supposed to do now, from this completely stuck point of life?
Ldar or rope,those are your options as a genetic trash.

1. Cope
2. Rope
3. Pick up a firearm and aim down the Scope

The struggle is real. Almost 3x more people at breadline today. Giving out less and the milk was old. Going to another breadline tomorrow.
Fuel is highest I seen as I drove past petro station on way to grocery for Grape drink/tendies. $Food Prices$ are insane on most everything.

high inflation

pay more, goy :soy:

labour camp wagie :feels:

climate change

energy bill, goy :soy:

:horror: freeze goy

:feelspuke: vaxx side effects

stock market crash

:incel: starve goy

possible war with Russia.

Jesus Christ is dead.

Nobody to save you

View: https://youtu.be/aHY2a145p0Y

Ogre. Sadly escaping your situation will take thousands of hours of slavery and many years..Cursed planet. No easy way out.

tbh buddy boyo, drained everyday