Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m too weak for this world

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
I wish I was never born tbh.

I wanna rope every second of the day

Nothing will change and it’s brutally over.

Life of an incel
Having autism in itself is rope fuel. I have so many other burdens. I fucking hate my life. I don't know why I cannot bring myself to rope yet.

The thought of passing in my sleep feels so good :feelscomfy:

I swear man, if I ever get the opportunity to meet the so called god in my life, I would piss on his face. I will do it if i can

I don't know why I cannot bring myself to rope yet.
It’s already over tbh, and waiting for things to change is pretty stupid

It’s already over tbh, and waiting for things to change is pretty stupid
I know that it's stupid but I just cannot bring myself to it. There's still things that I want to do. I have a child like mind, I'm a child in a adult manlets body.

is it only being a incel or do you have other stressful situations in your life that is to hard? is your living situation good or shit?

is it only being a incel or do you have other stressful situations in your life that is to hard? is your living situation good or shit?

Nothing is good. My ugliness affects every single aspect of my life man. I’m incel + extremely retarded, which makes my life extremely difficult.

Sadly there's no thing as too weak for this world. The weak are needed for the strong to oppress, the weaker the better

Sadly there's no thing as too weak for this world. The weak are needed for the strong to oppress, the weaker the better
We are easily crushed