Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Trolling a "PhD" student toilet ---"so, it's a useless bullshit non STEM DEGREE" ??

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I really don't troll women, but I couldn't resist this time. Her profile made some big deal out of some bullcrap feminist degree.

"How dare you suggest it's useless!"

Boyos,. If you're dealing with a self important toilet,. Make sure to call their degree stupid, and while you're at it, tell them they're too short to reproduce.

Last edited:
I really don't troll women, but I couldn't resist this time. Her profile made some big deal out of some bullcrap feminist degree.

Boyos,. If you're dealing with a self important toilet,. Make sure to call their degree stupid, and while you're at it, tell them they're too short to reproduce.
I know a female student who once joined us for multidisciplinary work. She did like 5% of the work like some focus groups and whatnot and we did 95% which was coding a learning app. Anyway she now does a phd in gender studies / communication science and I always follow her tweets because it's so amusing. I always tell myself she wasn't smart enough to do STEM so that's why she does gender studies and all her psychological insights are based on LGBTIQ+ rethoric. She visited my appartment once but she also rejected me. She is narcissistic I think.

I know a female student who once joined us for multidisciplinary work. She did like 5% of the work like some focus groups and whatnot and we did 95% which was coding a learning app. Anyway she now does a phd in gender studies / communication science and I always follow her tweets because it's so amusing. I always tell myself she wasn't smart enough to do STEM so that's why she does gender studies and all her psychological insights are based on LGBTIQ+ rethoric. She visited my appartment once but she also rejected me. She is narcissistic I think.
Their dating profiles are nonstop "graduate degree" foolishness.

Basically, to translate :

"I'm a sub Becky who has no shot at Chad. But I'm gonna continue my aimless futile emotional college experience, so that I can tap into a government woke job".

Their dating profiles are nonstop "graduate degree" foolishness.

Basically, to translate :

"I'm a sub Becky who has no shot at Chad. But I'm gonna continue my aimless futile emotional college experience, so that I can tap into a government woke job".
They want to "prove themselves" in a men's world i think. Good luck, they already lost

more details :ahegao:
The foid was a bleach blonde, with a pair of those oversize pretentious intellectual glasses.

I wrote her a question, and she responded with one word-- "sorta".

Which is basically just on the level of a grunt from a superior lifeform to an outcast.

So, I ripped the shit out of her fake degree.

If she says anything else, then the gloves come off, and im gon send her a jpeg of her face without makeup

The foid was a bleach blonde, with a pair of those oversize pretentious intellectual glasses.

I wrote her a question, and she responded with one word-- "sorta".

Which is basically just on the level of a grunt from a superior lifeform to an outcast.

So, I ripped the shit out of her fake degree.

If she says anything else, then the gloves come off, and im gon send her a jpeg of her face without makeup
based asf :feelsYall:

JFL at getting a degree to make essays about inkwell forums... :feelsclown:

Perhaps the real work in getting the degree is learning to pass it off as profound or useful in some way. :feelskek:

So, she's studying what?

i hope you don't really believe that though, a field of knowledge isn't "useless" just because it doesn't have some industrial application in today's neoliberal economy :feelswhat:
Point taken.

Certainly there is SOME value in studying psychology.

But, what were faced with are WOKE FEMINISTS.

i hope you don't really believe that though, a field of knowledge isn't "useless" just because it doesn't have some industrial application in today's neoliberal economy :feelswhat:
it is useless, for society in general. if not harmful. ofc it would be better than nothing for the person in question, thanks to soys

Gender studies is useless though. I see value in studying things like history even though you can’t get a job studying it

JFL at getting a degree to make essays about inkwell forums... :feelsclown:

Perhaps the real work in getting the degree is learning to pass it off as profound or useful in some way. :feelskek:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

too short to reproduce

tahts a great line

it totally fucks up their own projection of short men are worthless

UBER TROLLING

too short to reproduce

tahts a great line

it totally fucks up their own projection of short men are worthless

UBER TROLLING

The slutty dressing short women know that to attract Chad, they have to be virtually naked.

there degrees are always stupid