Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'm ugly to guyz, life is so hard!

MentallyBroken

MentallyBroken

Recruit
★★★

I'm fucking sick of these women pretending they have it hard looks-wise, when they really don't. It's very rare in itself you see an actual ugly woman complaining, usually it's an average-above average female just looking for compliments. Or someone who deliberately makes themselves look ugly like the bottom female who cut and dyed her hair. BUT even if it were a genuinely ugly female they'll still get to live life on easy mode, they could still easily get a husband to come home to every day. So why do they complain? Why do they not realize this? At the end of the day all they're doing is taking the resources (confidence-boosting and support) that the ugly males need the most.

In what universe is the first girl ugly? Just lol @ this poor attempt at humblebragging, fucking whore.

In what universe is the first girl ugly? Just lol @ this poor attempt at humblebragging, fucking whore.
I know, nothing gets me more pissed off than stacies and ridiculously attractive females so obviously attentionseeking and claiming they have it bad. It takes a real psychopath to see a group of people suffering and pretend you too have to deal with that when you're the opposite, just for social media clicks. Quite heartless.

Exactly. God DAMN do I hate these solipsistic, narcissistic whores.

lul reminds me of femcels

none of the cunts are ugly will they just go suck a 100 dicks so they can stfu.

I'm fucking sick of these women pretending they have it hard looks-wise, when they really don't. It's very rare in itself you see an actual ugly woman complaining, usually it's an average-above average female just looking for compliments. Or someone who deliberately makes themselves look ugly like the bottom female who cut and dyed her hair. BUT even if it were a genuinely ugly female they'll still get to live life on easy mode, they could still easily get a husband to come home to every day. So why do they complain? Why do they not realize this? At the end of the day all they're doing is taking the resources (confidence-boosting and support) that the ugly males need the most.

Were all three of them negged by RedPill coping incels or something?

attentionwhoremaxxing

lmao fuck this art shit that women do, putting minecraft ambient piano music over a silent black and white video doesn't make you an artistic genius, it just makes you a dumb cunt. Maybe the price of getting male validation 24/7 for having a vagina is being blind to how shit you are because nobody feels like pointing it out.

They are such fucking whores crying for attention.

attentionwhoremaxxing

Basically, just fishing for those compliments disengenuously from the sea of cucks and white knights. Pathetic whores.

Lol, it's basically as if all the motherfuckers posting on the rating megathread weren't normies but
13249891 248923812131748 129789013 n

Holy fuck it’s like watching Bill Gates complain that he’s broke.

imagine if this man openly complained about being ugly, the feminine media would scorn him to death OH but when a foid does it, you are meant to feel nothing but pure sympathy, even when the problem is non-existent.

Females are a jewish money-making meme, they're not even human

Any female complaining about lookism needs a bucket of the coldest fucking water dumped on her head for her to wake up to the fact that HER LOOKS DO NOT AFFECT HER LIFE NEARLY AS BADLY AS A MAN'S

Translation: "I'm ugly to 10/10 gigachads, life is so hard that only ugly betas keep orbiting me."

View attachment 40406
imagine if this man openly complained about being ugly, the feminine media would scorn him to death OH but when a foid does it, you are meant to feel nothing but pure sympathy, even when the problem is non-existent.
The double standards are what infuriate me the most.

The double standards are what infuriate me the most.
ugly man: I'm ugly and I hate the way people treat me
normies: stfu you misogynistic loser, you're delusional
girl: I'm ugly and I hate the way people treat me
normies: Oh you poor sweet girl, it's such an injustice that you've been through this, you're so brave for speaking up about your struggles, by the way you're not ugly to me in the slightest, very cute, here's my contact details and I will support you whenever you need.

normies: Oh you poor sweet girl, it's such an injustice that you've been through this, you're so brave for speaking up about your struggles, by the way you're not ugly to me in the slightest, very cute, here's my contact details and I will support you whenever you need.
Translation: "I'm ugly to 10/10 gigachads, life is so hard that only ugly betas keep orbiting me."
Any female complaining about lookism needs a bucket of the coldest fucking water dumped on her head for her to wake up to the fact that HER LOOKS DO NOT AFFECT HER LIFE NEARLY AS BADLY AS A MAN'S
They ruin lookism for the rest of us.
I know, nothing gets me more pissed off than stacies and ridiculously attractive females so obviously attentionseeking and claiming they have it bad. It takes a real psychopath to see a group of people suffering and pretend you too have to deal with that when you're the opposite, just for social media clicks. Quite heartless.

The first two girls are literally beautiful. The third is just mad she'snormal looking and not a Stacy too.

The first two girls are literally beautiful. The third is just mad she'snormal looking and not a Stacy too.
the third girl is way better than the second girl, all she has to do is grow her hair out and not be a fag

I wish death upon everyone who is that lowIQ to believe in this kind of shit

I wish death of slam poets every night.

View attachment 40406
Bump.
View attachment 40406
Bump.

They might have a little bit more credibility if they were ethnic and actually <4/10. Instead, they are >6/10 and complaining about the world as openly as possible when their looksmatch is either settling for 4/10s, or lurking this site. They get to have easy access to chad. They have the wand of consent to sex. They have empowerment, employment, and any privilege or right any given man has, they all have.

The worst, and funniest part is, they are low IQ, and not self-aware enough to see the consequences of their batshit hypergamous actions. People revolt against shit that goes against them for having, or not having something, such as looks. More incels will turn into Elliots, and foids will double down their agenda further into the ground.

They are ugly to Chad/Tyrone.....the ONLY person they think is even worth ANY effort. Anything incels/normies do is irrelavent in their eyes.

Who are u anyways tee heeeeee

Ugliness does not affect females

The best insult to those girls is to just ignore them. Simples!

I was bullied all through my school years, and I'm cyber bullied every day on my social media platforms.

Meanwhile she has a boyfriend and travels the world for free because shes an "influencer" (JFL @ that concept)

Id trade places with her, imagine having everything you want in life but you have to tolerate jealous people posting mean comments on your social media (LOL @ calling that bullying)

Are all foids psychopaths?

I see a logical pattern in this.
It is well known that the people who feel the urge to brag the most about one of their qualities are usually deprived of this very quality.
Here we have 3 stacies complaining about being ugly while none of them is, even remotely. They are just doing the opposite thing of what I mention in my first situation.
Long story short : LARPING attention whores.

Lmao slam poetry. It's basically a warning shout that they were abused as a kid and now can't fully function as an adult because they can't let shit go.

ragefuel