Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm uninstalling jewstagram

PriestBP

PriestBP

The BP always comes to collect
Can't stand watching 10 back to back stories of normgroids with their girlfriends going on vacation at the same time for some reason,death to every NT nigger

It's so brutal seeing people your age reach social milestones while you were never part of any of that

I only use it to stalk people and see them live happy lives, just for the ragefuel and suifuel.

based, i did the same. Instagram is for sexhavers only

You're using the wrong app. Faptok is superior for us, countless Gigastacies posting themselves alone or with gigastacy friends. And even incel content when the algo figures you out. Instagram is garbage, bad enough that they can only compete with the help of the US government banning the competition

that's basically what normies use instagram for

losers stick to facebook to show granny that they went to the eiffel tower

You're using the wrong app. Faptok is superior for us, countless Gigastacies posting themselves alone or with gigastacy friends. And even incel content when the algo figures you out. Instagram is garbage, bad enough that they can only compete with the help of the US government banning the competition
I got the my tiktok on the bp video algo alredy

I keep it installed so I at least have an idea of what normie life looks like.