Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m very tired of the niggerization of culture

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Normies go full soy and want every white character in old media to portrayed as black characters in new media. REEE I NEED MY SHITSKINS!!!1
@Transcended Trucel

I don't consoom normie shit culture so I didn't realize that. Just go to the Opera or watch old european movies from the 60's.

@JosefMengelecel

this is all @Diocel's fault

[UWSL][UWSL]As a rule, I never watch a movie or read a book whatever, I did after 2005, with the sole exception of Eastern European authors.[/UWSL] [UWSL]All Western European and American culture today is bullshit.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Based and woke. I still watch their stuff after being certain no bullshit

The jews did this.

It’s not just in video games. Even irl many whites talk like literal ghetto nigger monkeys from the hood and even dress like them. Nigger culture has taken over sadly. A lot of them have that mush mouth including whites who are supposed to be the civilized race.

I truly feel sorry for you and other decent white people about how your race has been tarnished by niggers. Your women have become a bunch of coal burners who push out nigger babies and soon your race will probably be taken over by the niglets because your women fuck monkeys. Let’s not forget about the dogpill too while we are at it.

Ethnics foids aren’t much better in the west but atleast they are kept in check to some amount in the east, especially the Middle East.

It´s sad to realize it, but all this has very clear historic parallels. Like with Western Rome, they built an technologically and aesthetically superior civilization, but then because of the abundance of everything, generation after generation they went deeper into hedonism, sodomy you name it. And then ooga booga germanic tribes who before only pillaged and did rapey rapey annihalted the civilization and took all the women. :feelstastyman: Now it´s a turn for islam civilization to rise in Europe, and monkey civilization to rise in the USA. Unfortunately, most of people are normies and are incapable of critical thought, so a bunch of thinkers can't do shit to turn the tide. It will take a few decades, they'll start mass killings, tortures and rape of whites (in sims 4) (they have already, but it's still occasional), but at least we´ll have a war. :dab:

It’s not just in video games. Even irl many whites talk like literal ghetto nigger monkeys from the hood and even dress like them. Nigger culture has taken over sadly. A lot of them have that mush mouth including whites who are supposed to be the civilized race.
It's really big with Zoomers too. Explains how rap hasn't died out as a genre yet.
I truly feel sorry for you and other decent white people about how your race has been tarnished by niggers. Your women have become a bunch of coal burners who push out nigger babies and soon your race will probably be taken over by the niglets because your women fuck monkeys. Let’s not forget about the dogpill too while we are at it.
Maybe women convinced men to domesticate wolves out of ulterior motives. Man's best friend...
Ethnics foids aren’t much better in the west but atleast they are kept in check to some amount in the east, especially the Middle East.
Cope by now everyone knows how terrible white foids can be so they can't get away with as much without getting called out for it eventually. While there is no limit to what ethnic foids can do without the world bending over backwards to justify it.

People on this forum often post that it seems ethnics and women are esteemed the highest in today's world? Then there is no demographic more esteemed today than ethnic women @gymletethnicel

I use to like nigger music when I was a teen. Now I realize how trash it is. I have removed anything that reminds me of nigger culture. Nigger music is fucken trash that just talks about muh dik, muh drugs, muh (rightful) poice oppression, muh kike money. Nigger music follows female though patterns, get butthurt at anything, muh shoes, the hood which is rundown as fuck because niggers don't know how to build anything, dind du nuthin, nigger arguments are like women arguments, dismissive and straight strawman arguments like "I fuk yo bich" "broke ass nigga" "muh gun" "muh drug territory" "yu raycist". Fuck niggers, fucken chimps babbling into microphones I hope a virus wipes them out.

For people that listen to rap you have to ask yourself "are you a nigger?, do you sell drugs? do you commit petty crimes? shit the neighbor hood up? no sense of responsibility?" If you don't do any of that I don't know why you are listening to rap, its for people with the same mentality as a nigger. That was what woke me up from the nigger worship. I have lived in the ghetto and guess what music they blast? Its rap because they have nigger mentality, and that is why the area will stay ghetto until they get priced out.

Cope by now everyone knows how terrible white foids can be so they can't get away with as much without getting called out for it eventually. While there is no limit to what ethnic foids can do without the world bending over backwards to justify it.

People on this forum often post that it seems ethnics and women are esteemed the highest in today's world? Then there is no demographic more esteemed today than ethnic women @gymletethnicel
What part was I coping?
are you not white :dafuckfeels:
No I am Indian

What part was I coping?
"Ethnics foids aren’t much better in the west but atleast they are kept in check to some amount in the east, especially the Middle East"

Ethnic foids in the west are worse than white foids and they aren't "kept in check" as much in the east anymore unless you are in some place like Saudi Arabia and not the UAE.

"Ethnics foids aren’t much better in the west but atleast they are kept in check to some amount in the east, especially the Middle East"

Ethnic foids in the west are worse than white foids and they aren't "kept in check" as much in the east anymore unless you are in some place like Saudi Arabia and not the UAE.
I was referring to the Middle East like Saudi Arabia and other very theocratic countries. Also rural parts of India. I am well aware that foids are still whores in urban India and some other places

Same tbh couldn't be bothered more to watch the shit made by americans and euros, shit looks like they were made by an executive following a business plan. i still stick with slavic, asian and middle eastern media tho.

Ok and? what's you gonna do white boys? the future is black :feelsjuice:
undercover black nationalism on this forum finally rears it’s ugly head

now all that’s left is for gorillacel to reveal his true form: NiGGorilla. @Dregster666 :feelshaha:

I was referring to the Middle East like Saudi Arabia and other very theocratic countries.
Fair enough.
Also rural parts of India.
Rapidly disappearing if the number of native currycels living in India is any indication.
I am well aware that foids are still whores in urban India and some other places
Heard it's even worse there than in western countries in some regards because everyone is playing "catchup" with western culture. Just remember that as bad as you have it... and how unlike in western countries there is no concern there about the possiblity men falling behind because men are thought to be firmly in control and this is just natural comeuppance. Ethnic countries becoming more feminist are a nightmare scenario for more guys living there that find themselves falling into inceldom.

Rapidly disappearing if the number of native currycels living in India is any indication.
Yes India is going to turn into a “western” country soon
Heard it's even worse there than in western countries in some regards because everyone is playing "catchup" with western culture. Just remember that as bad as you have it... and how unlike in western countries there is no concern there about the possiblity men falling behind because men are thought to be firmly in control and this is just natural comeuppance. Ethnic countries becoming more feminist are a nightmare scenario for more guys living there that find themselves falling into inceldom.
What makes it worse? Is it because they are poor and can’t even afford good copes?

Yes India is going to turn into a “western” country soon
Already is tbh
And the number of woke Indian male feminist cucks on reddit @ReconElement
What makes it worse? Is it because they are poor and can’t even afford good copes?
The women are most ready to throw the native men under the bus and start hating on them as soon as it becomes socially acceptable because like western countries pre first wave feminism, they are still socially pressured to associate with nonchad males romantically and sexually if they want resources from them compared to in western countries.

And unlike western countries there is no understanding or undercurrent of the idea that men face any issues. The popular consensus is that only women are oppressed in those countries while ugly men live like kings, unlike in western countries where "okay, maybe feminism went a bit too far tee hee"

Normies go full soy and want every white character in old media to portrayed as black characters in new media. REEE I NEED MY SHITSKINS!!!1
@Transcended Trucel
I hear you mate, they’re hypocrites to boot — these same people championing black castings of white characters would lose their marbles if black characters started getting cast as white lol. Imagine the media and journo meltdown is a Blade sequel for relit and Blade wasn’t played by a black actor.

These double standards have gotten very aggravating by this point.

I hear you mate, they’re hypocrites to boot — these same people championing black castings of white characters would lose their marbles if black characters started getting cast as white lol. Imagine the media and journo meltdown is a Blade sequel for relit and Blade wasn’t played by a black actor.

Finally someone gets it.

Already is tbh
And the number of woke Indian male feminist cucks on reddit @ReconElement

The women are most ready to throw the native men under the bus and start hating on them as soon as it becomes socially acceptable because like western countries pre first wave feminism, they are still socially pressured to associate with nonchad males romantically and sexually if they want resources from them compared to in western countries.

And unlike western countries there is no understanding or undercurrent of the idea that men face any issues. The popular consensus is that only women are oppressed in those countries while ugly men live like kings, unlike in western countries where "okay, maybe feminism went a bit too far tee hee"
You've said everything already

You've said everything already
Brutal. After India who knows which country is next? This problem is larger than America tbh
It's social media and smartphones and the culture they foster which aren't specific to one country or the next. An inevitable result of "progress".

Normies go full soy and want every white character in old media to portrayed as black characters in new media. REEE I NEED MY SHITSKINS!!!
reminds me of when in the new Powerpuff girls they killed off the blonde girl Bubbles

and replaced her with a black powerpuff girl

TrioBlissButter

New
Blisspower
BlissNew

at least Bubbles went out heroically saving the city from a monster tho, they paid their respects

actually they had a pretty pale-looking Blade in Spider-Man TAS for some reason

SpiderBlade