Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm white, blond, blue eyes, 6'4, yet incel.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
10% Bragging
I had a dream yesterday in which had these features. But I was still an incel in that dream.

Imagine how subhuman of a face you'd need to not get laid with these features. See the picture? That's me. :what:

Your phenotype is desired by many women. Why not be more direct?

I had a dream yesterday in which had these features. But I was still an incel in that dream.

Imagine how subhuman of a face you'd need to not get laid with these features. See the picture? That's me. :what:
PM me face pic :feelswhere:

GypsyCrusader fakecel detected.

Edit: Nevermind, I missed the first paragraph. Damn clickbait title. :feelskek:

Last edited:
U mog me hard what the hell. And ur still incel damn

I’ll break ya facking legs, fakecel :society:

You can trust me LordSlayer :feelsmage:
can you send me a pm with your photo ?
im just curious about how a longtimecel looks like, i wont send you any if you want because i lost my shit due to DID and destroyed my cellphone 4 months ago :panties:

can you send me a pm with your photo ?
im just curious about how a longtimecel looks like, i wont send you any if you want because i lost my shit due to DID and destroyed my cellphone 4 months ago :panties:
Dont know if I can do that this late into my time here :society:

Giga-over, buddy-boyo. Still mogs me tho, i don't even have dreams