Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm writing Elliot Rodger quotes about women on random walls and buildings outside

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It's not a bad cope tbh.

I do it at night and come back during the day and laugh at the normies and especially foids who stop for a couple of seconds to read them.
It makes me feel somewhat low inhib too.

Based and Blackpilled

What are some of the quotes? Based and low inhib if this is real

What are some of the quotes? Based and low inhib if this is real

“Women are like a plague,”

“They are like animals, completely controlled by their primal, depraved emotions and impulses.”

"Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such."

"Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such."
did you write this one with a marker or something?

did u write the whole quote on the wall and how noticeable are the quotes

did u write the whole quote on the wall and how noticeable are the quotes

Yes, this was the longest quote I wrote and it's noticeable enough for normies to stop and read them during the day.

It's not a bad cope tbh.

I do it at night and come back during the day and laugh at the normies and especially foids who stop for a couple of seconds to read them.
It makes me feel somewhat low inhib too.
how did girls and others react to the writing on the wall?

how did girls and others react to the writing on the wall?
Most normie men looked angry but foids' reactions were mixed. A few looked legit upset, a few looked as if they just got approached by an ugly man and some looked scared, even looked around and shit. Funny stuff, man.

Most normie men looked angry but foids' reactions were mixed. A few looked legit upset, a few looked as if they just got approached by an ugly man and some looked scared, even looked around and shit. Funny stuff, man.
what did they say?

so were these buildings a college campus or something?

No lol, just random houses and walls around shops. I'd be too high inhib to do it any where near a college campus as of now. Maybe some day.

Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed

No lol, just random houses and walls around shops. I'd be too high inhib to do it any where near a college campus as of now. Maybe some day.
i'd do it on a sorority house

It would take a low inhib slayer GOD to do that. Maybe even The Supreme Gentleman Himself.
if we did that, we would be arrested for harassment. we would be all over the news and doxxed by feminists online

I don’t agree with what ER did but his quotes are high iq and perfectly fitting to the inceldom situation.

Expect the fed to come looking for you:forcedsmile:

Proud of you man

nice work man, wish u posted some pics though

Don’t get arrested

Did u actually write this long ass text somewhere