Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imaginary GF?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Do you ever imagine meeting a girl fantaize full on conversations with her? INB4 Schizo name calling.

There was a guy on wizchan who created a tulpa and she became hostile to him

You better prepare yourself post 25+.
Day dreaming will be a constant thing, you pick up girls with your head, and you fuck them inside your head.
Not a single index finger was lifted during the making of this illusion.

No.

But i was delusional enough to confuse a lot of things.

Confused mockery for amusement.

Disgust for interest.

And that sort of things

Kind of sometimes I beat off to the thought of fucking an imaginary foid. But I never imagine having a conversation with her or going on a date and other stuff like that.

AI will stop that from becoming imaginary

I know for a fact if i lived alone right now i'd have a real life sized doll that i'd talk to.

I hope i'll live the day when AI will be able to supply anything close to a real life human contact.

my dreams have alot of lore. I once had a girlfriend. but she left me and made fun of me for sucking on her tits

Do you ever imagine meeting a girl fantaize full on conversations with her? INB4 Schizo name calling.
YES BUT IT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

i had a dream last week, we and a girl walked around, touched hands and things like that, she smiled at me, was so beautiful...it was real for me...i know it was real...

No you probably accessed the PATHS indirectly

Don't they know they were supposed to have the will to control tulpas. Now we have automatic tulpas running around this dimension....yare yare daze it reminds me of a certain power system

Yes, I even larp to people irl about her :shhh:

i had a dream last week, we and a girl walked around, touched hands and things like that, she smiled at me, was so beautiful...it was real for me...i know it was real...
Of course it was real...:feelscry:

Yes, I live alone so I'm talking to her most of the day. I've always had a vivid and visual imagination and I enjoy having an imaginary gf.

I wish i could be that autistic tbh

Did he become hostile when the tulpa started distorting details of his life?