Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imagine a world where men didn't waste time on women who weren't gonna fuck them.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
People here talk of uprisings and whatnot, when change actually takes very little: We just need to stop simping for women who aren't gonna fuck us.

I'm not saying don't treat them like human beings, I'm saying don't feed them "Oh sweetie, oh baby, I wanna fuck you so bad" when all they want out of you is your OnlyFans money. People will argue "Yeah, do that, it's what women want. They don't want your 'harassment.'" But I don't think it is what women want. Because this means no more paying for their parasocial bloodsucking. You're not gonna fuck me. Why should I pay to see you take your clothes off? Why should I let you lead me on when all this is leading to is "If you like me, I'm making content on such and such site?"

I talk about this because it would have a profound effect if it ever happened someday, but also I believe it could someday. There are already forces at work trying to convince men to have a little more respect for themselves, the social movement is already underway. Because that's what it is, it's a social movement. And in the grand scheme of social movements, how long have women been shakin' they ass on the Internet? To the point where they now feel entitled to our patronage? I don't mean back in the days when it was just webcam stuff, I mean the stuff that started on Patreon. Probably less than 10 years, even. How long does it usually take for a social movement to create change? If good prevails, imagine what things will look like in 20 years. Or 30. You think the suffragists were all onboard right away? That took time. And this will take time. And when it happens, shit's gonna be so cash.

Never going to (((((happen))))))

This reads like a grAY post

Just ignore your biological urge to reproduce theory

I agree but simps are inevitably gonna simp

This reads like a grAY post

Just ignore your biological urge to reproduce theory

You're not a dog, you're a man. You should look at the state of yourself and hate it more than you love the opportunity to say empty words to an Internet woman.

You're not a dog, you're a man. You should look at the state of yourself and hate it more than you love the opportunity to say empty words to an Internet woman.
It sounds like you are more redpilled than blackpilled

It sounds like you are more redpilled than blackpilled

I can make you no promises about getting laid. All I know is we gotta stop dignifying this "I'm not gonna fuck you but I provide 'valuable entertainment' and you should buy my shit anyway" sort of thinking.

I can make you no promises about getting laid. All I know is we gotta stop dignifying this "I'm not gonna fuck you but I provide 'valuable entertainment' and you should buy my shit anyway" sort of thinking.

Agreed. The issue is that so many men nowadays are starved of female attention that they would rather be in an abusive relationship where they get no sex with than live alone

Due to some changes in my life that have provided clarity...

Simping is the most repulsive thing in the world to me now. I despise myself for previously doing so. Putting women on a pedestal is abhorrent, unwarranted behavior.

Know what we need? Public service messages. Like people did for drugs and whatnot back in the 80s and 90s. I guess the "Don't simp for grifters" version of that would be Wojak videos?

I don't like to involve kids in these kinds of things, but I think this is actually a valuable lesson parents should teach their children. This is the kind of stuff where I would say "Yes, show this to kids." Let's get this shit swimming on TikTok or something.

Internet restrictions for every country is needed. Ban Onlyfags, Shit Tok, JewGlueYouToMediaTube, Cinder, Faggotbook.

Only will all of humanity will access is Wikipedia, & a website you can watch anime.

Internet restrictions for every country is needed. Ban Onlyfags, Shit Tok, JewGlueYouToMediaTube, Cinder, Faggotbook.

Only will all of humanity will access is Wikipedia, & a website you can watch anime.
Kikestagram & the my opinion matters app (x/twitter) the honorable mentions too.

I'm not saying don't treat them like human beings
Found the soy

But you're right, anyways. Most human beings are garbage and holes are no exception to that. They deserve being treated like so.

Normies wouldn’t know what to do with the extra 8 hours a day

True.
I never give foids money or attention.

As a 42 year old virgin, I know damn well that the foid is not going to fuck me.

In fact, I have had several foids ask me for money recently.
Homeless foids expecting me to pay them for existing.
My answer is always that I don’t have any money.

But, really I hope they starve.
Give me your pussy and then I will give you money.

The sad truth is that the majority of men and people in general are either psychopaths, or complete slave NPCs. Which means the psychopaths get benefitted from promiscuity and female liberation, and the NPCs live in their fantasy land where everything is fair or simply don't care about anything that has nothing to do with their base instincts. There is no fixing this because biology doesn't care about us getting laid.

I agree. OnlyFans pretty muched fucked everything up. It’s mostly us men’s fault for paying for this stupid shit and giving these hoes money

You know you are talking about normies right? What you think they will do if they don't give attention to women that don't want to fuck them? How you think they will spend their time? The will do the thing that they always did but just more , they will bully each other, play videogame, eat goyslop. What else they do?
People here talk of uprisings and whatnot, when change actually takes very little: We just need to stop simping for women who aren't gonna fuck us.

I'm not saying don't treat them like human beings, I'm saying don't feed them "Oh sweetie, oh baby, I wanna fuck you so bad" when all they want out of you is your OnlyFans money. People will argue "Yeah, do that, it's what women want. They don't want your 'harassment.'" But I don't think it is what women want. Because this means no more paying for their parasocial bloodsucking. You're not gonna fuck me. Why should I pay to see you take your clothes off? Why should I let you lead me on when all this is leading to is "If you like me, I'm making content on such and such site?"

I talk about this because it would have a profound effect if it ever happened someday, but also I believe it could someday. There are already forces at work trying to convince men to have a little more respect for themselves, the social movement is already underway. Because that's what it is, it's a social movement. And in the grand scheme of social movements, how long have women been shakin' they ass on the Internet? To the point where they now feel entitled to our patronage? I don't mean back in the days when it was just webcam stuff, I mean the stuff that started on Patreon. Probably less than 10 years, even. How long does it usually take for a social movement to create change? If good prevails, imagine what things will look like in 20 years. Or 30. You think the suffragists were all onboard right away? That took time. And this will take time. And when it happens, shit's gonna be so cash

You know you are talking about normies right? What you think they will do if they don't give attention to women that don't want to fuck them? How you think they will spend their time? The will do the thing that they always did but just more , they will bully each other, play videogame, eat goyslop. What else they do?

Let them have their video games and cheeseburgers. You're not gonna care when you see the aftermath of a world where we don't spend millions on pictures of pussy.

If ugly men accepted that no woman will ever fuck them, the world would progress much faster. All that energy would be put somewhere else.