Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine ascending by becoming extremely rich and famous like Andrew Tate just for your gf to cuck you with a homeless chad

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
We are so fucking subhuman our only way of "ascension" is by becoming extremely rich and famous (in Minecraft terms, we are forced to betabuxx for the rest of our lives to get foids to adore us) which has zero chance of happening and even if it did our gf would cheat on us with some homeless chad.

Is this news or something? I don't see any threads about it.

Jeff Bezos know this bettER he has already been cucked

Andrew tate had sex slaves who submisive, loyal to him.

I don't understand how anyone with an IQ above 90 and an age above 25 can relate to Andrew Tate. Also fuck cars, invest your money in non depreciating assets.

I don't understand how anyone with an IQ above 90 and an age above 25 can relate to Andrew Tate. Also fuck cars, invest your money in non depreciating assets.
hes a grifter for retard normies who think buying his course would get them punani jfl at giga retard normies :lul:

Wat colour u bugeet

Nobody "relates" to him rofl, he just leeches off insecure men and makes them think that he's some God who's able to get you out of your shitty situation
A cult basically

You know whats weird? Seems 90% of incels hate Andrew Tate with a passion, yet according to anti-incelers he's our ring leader or something, lmfao

Ask sneako. Hes a fucking cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back