Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine being this guy

that papa is based
also perfectly legal in USA no?

That's what he gets for being such a SIMP. Dad is probably fucked though.

that papa is based
also perfectly legal in USA no?
defending your whore foid slut bitch daughter, so based!

also really depends what state, a lot of states are now taking use of force into consideration

if someone breaks into your house with fist and you shoot them, lawyers will ask why didn't you use a melee weapon?

I know but imagine getting killed just like that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. Maybe that was his plan idk
it said no contact for years
normie boy had a brutal case of the oneitis :feelshaha:

Dad is probably fucked though.
nah no indictment cause stand your ground laws
wish we had those here
my disgusting incel-ass would have put so many alpha bro-chads in the ground by now :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

cope though I'm sure the jury would still find me guilty just for being ugly and killing chad
even if it was legal stand your ground/self defense :feelsrope:

defending your whore foid slut bitch daughter, so based!
well I mean he should have killed the guy /before/ he fucked his daughter yeah
and maybe honor killed the daughter for being a whore but few men in globohomo generation are that based :feelshaha:

also really depends what state, a lot of states are now taking use of force into consideration

if someone breaks into your house with fist and you shoot them, lawyers will ask why didn't you use a melee weapon?
he's an old guy tbh baseball bat wouldn't have worked

Dad should have let the him in then teamed up with him to do minecraft related things to the daughter :feelsdevil::feelsohh:

Mogs me. If he was a Chad the whore would've been happy about being contacted again and would hurry over to him and spread her roastie flaps.

This is the only cure for oneitis.