Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine creating another human being without their consent then 18 years later telling them that they either wageslave or die in the streets

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
People are so cruel they create new humans provide them with all the Necessities in life for 18 years then all of sudden their child has to wageslave to get their own resources or they’ll die you that’s the default lifestyle if you don’t get a career or become wealthy you become a wageslave even if you do go to college that doesn’t guarantee you’ll make more than somebody that barely graduated from high school or didn’t graduate at all

Not cruel if the kid is Normie or Chad

(most parents don't imagine their kids being incels)

Just get a job dude. Do you still go to school?

People are so cruel they create new humans provide them with all the Necessities in life for 18 years then all of sudden their child has to wageslave to get their own resources or they’ll die you that’s the default lifestyle if you don’t get a career or become wealthy you become a wageslave even if you do go to college that doesn’t guarantee you’ll make more than somebody that barely graduated from high school or didn’t graduate at all
You should have been preparing. As a socially outcast Incel you should be 100% career focused.

I mean the main problem with this is that the wages aren’t high enough tbh :feelsjuice:

Just have a daughter, she'll never struggle with anything (externally) in her life.

You should have been preparing. As a socially outcast Incel you should be 100% career focused.
I was never prepared by anybody I didn’t start learning about the real world until I was almost outta high school

Just get a job dude. Do you still go to school?
That’s not the point I’ll get a job if it staves me from being a hobo I’m actually working on that right now the point is that reproducing is pointless

well, you can't have a bunch of jews or WEF members who control all the money also dictate if you should breed

tho it doesn't mean much with foid eating up all the feminist shit mainstream media feeds them

the important thing is long term investments : stocks and some bonds
it's all about passive income. this is what they don't teach you

even if you have a carrier, when you don't invest your money evaporates with inflation

do you feel the same about waifubot daughters ?

If you focus on the anger, it will only eat you up.

Your parents gave you life, and nurture.

Past 18 you can make your own choices.

And besides, when they die, you're on your own anyway

If you focus on the anger, it will only eat you up.

Your parents gave you life, and nurture.

Past 18 you can make your own choices.

And besides, when they die, you're on your own anyway
You missed the point of my post

As I am an only child, Mother's TANF was cut off, with no chance of extension.

Maybe ignorance is bliss. Maybe it would be better to remain unconscious than be coerced into learning and eventually live an unfulfilling, pathetic, wagie life.

If there is a creator, they probably are an insensitive or sadistic POS. There's no good excuse for creating sentient beings and allowing them to be exposed to a lifetime of misery and hardship, when you know you had the power to prevent them from existing, and ultimately could have saved them from being exposed to perpetual misery and hardship.

Also, fuck the traditional route. I think the only way to become rich is through unconventional, relatively high-risk methods that aren't exactly taught in school (e.g. social media content creator, professional sports, starting or owning a business, involvement in acting and entertainment industry, trading and investing in financial assets)

Last edited:
Also, fuck the traditional route. I think the only way to become rich is through unconventional, relatively high-risk methods that aren't exactly taught in school (e.g. social media content creator, professional sports, starting or owning a business, involvement in acting and entertainment industry, trading and investing in financial assets)
:yes::yes::yes: