Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine families where their daughter is Chad or nothing but isn't good enough to get a Chad

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
That is shameful to me for the family. Not just inferior genetics but inferior raising their daughter.

the collapse will humble foids considerably

just relax and LDAR until then
price of pusi will plummet :feelsokman:

having daaughter is cucked

Do you think sub5 will suddenly get a chance?

I see the war as the only chance for us to get pusi, because during war soldiers usually rape chicks and get away with it.

Daughter gets used as cum dumpster

having daaughter is cucked
:yes::yes:
also a sign of dicklets
cause smaller dick produce more daughters while bigger dicks gives you higher chance of a son
Do you think sub5 will suddenly get a chance?

I see the war as the only chance for us to get pusi, because during war soldiers usually rape chicks and get away with it.
I honestly believe it will get so bad they wont have a choice
yes war will probably happen cause usd will be challenged as a world currency

pound sterling is already in the shitters along with euro

for us incels our lives suck so it wont be as problematic, just imagine the lockdowns but amp that shit by 1000 times

:feelskek::feelskek: bra u killed me that deep fake is awesome
Daughter gets used as cum dumpster
ofc for chad to use and abuse

funny thing is through chad we truly see the real worth of foids, play things

this is why tfm is right about women and is correct about taking their rights away(in sonic adventure 2)

i hear it first time

x chromo sperm is slower but more durable
y chromo sperm is faster but less durable

bigger penis will help y sperm reach faster than a x one, its why certain positions(deeper penetration) conceive boys more than girls

Modern technology will not disappear. The price of pussy is high because (short-term) access to Chad is easy, as long as Chad can connect to the internet the price of pussy will remain high. Tinder made things worse, but its effects are irreversible, toilets are not going to register for another type of dating service if they're not going to get the same beautiful men they got through Tinder.

Even if society would collapse people would quickly rebuild internet-like telecommunications and the price of pussy would skyrocket back to space. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That is shameful to me for the family. Not just inferior genetics but inferior raising their daughter.

I have seen a lot of families where daughters fail to get Chad's, they tend to sleep around with lots of men and constantly monkey branch but never "settle" for any man. The older toilets I know who were like this in their youth are old spinsters who enjoy their singledom.

Loneliness is exclusively a bad psychological phenomenon for men. Toilets get social validation but they don't need it as their happiness comes from within, men need social validation but can't get it as our happiness is external.

This has got to be one of the cruelest mismatches ever. :feelswhat::blackpill:

How do they rationalize their daughters sharing the same Chad.

Modern technology will not disappear. The price of pussy is high because (short-term) access to Chad is easy, as long as Chad can connect to the internet the price of pussy will remain high. Tinder made things worse, but its effects are irreversible, toilets are not going to register for another type of dating service if they're not going to get the same beautiful men they got through Tinder.

Even if society would collapse people would quickly rebuild internet-like telecommunications and the price of pussy would skyrocket back to space. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

disagree energy crisis means good bye to internet probably when society goes kaboom :smonk:

energy is what enables foids to have good life including access to chad

also retard west and tech companies build all their electronic in Taiwan, china can easily take it away. ready to pay 10k for a iPhone??
also how long can ig/tinder maintain their server when inflation goes out of hand?? tech stocks are super inflated

I worked in auto industry for 8yrs(quit 3 weeks ago), never in my time working there had I seen part shortage until covaids. they still have part shortages :feelsrope::feelsrope:

once you realize how interconnected everything is including sexual market place, you'll see the bigger picture.
domino effect has started, great reset will most likely happen

west wont have the capital or resources or energy to rebuild probably. euro for sure is fucked

This applies to every family with a daughter

How do they rationalize their daughters sharing the same Chad.

I don't know but it seems shameful to me that their daughter is sharing a man with other women. Its also shameful for the family to me if a daughter isn't able to find a husband.

this is literally every daughter who is above a 4-5 in looks they are all shooting for chad and shooting down their looks matches