Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine finishing your degree with a summa cum laude and then not even being bothered to go pick up it

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
The way things are looking now I could potentially finish my graduates with a summa cum laude. If I go to the ceremonial I will get lifemogged to oblivion, so that's obviously not an option. Could go pick it up at a later date but honestly I actually just cbf...Cant.Be.Fucked. Figuratively and literally. it's over :feelsrope:

Brutal. But at least you mog most people intellect-wise. You were capable of doing things most people would fail in. Congratulations nonetheless. Won't mean much: But I congratulate you.

Last edited:
IQ mogs me. I ain't finishing shit

The way things are looking now I could potentially finish my graduates with a summa cum laude. If I go to the ceremonial I will get lifemogged to oblivion, so that's obviously not an option. Could go pick it up at a later date but honestly I actually just cbf...Cant.Be.Fucked. Figuratively and literally. it's over :feelsrope:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal. But at least you mog most people intellect-wise. You were capable of doing things most people would fail in. Congratulations nonetheless. Won't mean much: But I congratulate you.
Thanks brocel

Summa cum laude is 9/10 average. That is extremely impressive and almost impossible in my opinion, so if it's true I'm very proud of you.

I actually spent my undergrad graduation ceremony alone at a table with my dad, while others were talking to each other. Keep in mind that a graduation can really be suifuel.

Also very depressing that the highest achievers by societal norms can't get a girlfriend and have to resort to an incel forum.

Last edited:
I didn’t go to the ceremony when I earned my B.S, that’s normie shit.

I actually spent my undergrad graduation ceremony alone at a table with my dad, while others were talking to each other. Keep in mind that a graduation can really be suifuel.
That's brutal
I didn’t go to the ceremony when I earned my B.S, that’s normie shit.
Didn't go either to mine. I bet you would have gone though if you had a gf?

sounded like some normie summer beach party :feelskek:

I’ve never graduated anything other than middle school

I had them mail mine in. Fuck going to that shit. Never went.

Every day I imagine finishing summa cum loads out of my penis into a femoid mouth.

Congrats on the summa cum laude tho

That's brutal

Didn't go either to mine. I bet you would have gone though if you had a gf?

Of course. Or at least a normal supportive family but then again maybe not.
Can someone post that video of the students getting their post graduation photos and the incel gets brutally life mogged by Chad and Stacy.

Last edited:
Humblebrag trash stfu

It’s kind of cucked to do well in school tbh ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back