Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine having a sex life

its almost hilarious and embarrassing when i have to lie to my friends about being KHHV

male virginity is so badly shunned you'll lose any social status for it
i have to make up fake stories, just so they dont catch up that i am a incel loser :cryfeels:
Im sure they can see through the lies.
They can see it in your eyes that you never saw a real vagina.
They can see see your tongue never licked a foid.
They can see your lips are shrinking and losing their life.
other guys can tell we are ultra virgins.
The lies only make it worse for us.

can't think of this it's too fucking much

It's humiliating and I hate them for it, sex must be banned and human reproduction should be carried out through banks of sperm, without sexual contact.

If we have to live without sex, then everyone should live in the same conditions.

You wake up, you get a BLOWJOB-- from your GIRLFRIEND no less. Then you do work, normal shit. You go to bed, and then you see your naked girlfriend and then you have sex that night, WITHOUT A CONDOM, even though you had a BLOWJOB in the morning. The next night, you play poker with your buddies, smoke a cigar, and brag about how your GIRLFRIEND gave you head when you WOKE UP-- just for existing. These cucks laugh, eat it up, they are jealous, but feel good for you like a bunch of cucks that talk about compersion as they hand out pamphlets for strangers to join their polycule.
this is how most attractive men lives, while we rott

male virginity is so badly shunned you'll lose any social status for it
i have to make up fake stories, just so they dont catch up that i am a incel loser :cryfeels:
How is no one else catching on the incel epidemic? Is sex really that common? I really am confused because it's making me question the supposed stats of rising male virginity

How is no one else catching on the incel epidemic? Is sex really that common? I really am confused because it's making me question the supposed stats of rising male virginity
sex is common billions of people are born

sex is common billions of people are born
kinda first world countries got bad fertility and its gonna get worse
even in currydia only the most backward states have the highest fertility