Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imagine having her chained in your basement

Daily anal grapes

i muted it and fapped to it in 15 seconds

not a single second

attention whore she is on easy mode

Maybe she wouldn't have missed out on teen love if she respected men more and took more showers.

actual example of a mentalcel

Maybe she wouldn't have missed out on teen love if she respected men more and took more showers.
it’s actually funny how ridiculous this advice sounds when applied in reverse, can’t believe it’s acceptable to unironically tell men this

Going straight to Incel tears

Noodle foids overestimate their smv in west, not every guy is interested in noodles

Lol, noodlewhore declared herself "single" after having 2 whites boyfriend.

lol. She’s using her bangs to hide a lot of her face. Wonder what she’s hiding :feelshehe:

jfc, i see neeguhs talking about how not catching onto a potential eoi somehow makes them a mentalcel, this is what an actual feking mentalcel is nigguz

jfc, i see neeguhs talking about how not catching onto a potential eoi somehow makes them a mentalcel, this is what an actual feking mentalcel is nigguz
:feelskek:

t. infiltrator

NIGGER THIS FOID SHOULD DIE

STUPID STUPID WHORE YOU CAN LITERALLY HAVE ANY DECENT GUY

THERE ARE MILLIONS LINING UP FOR A SINGLE HUG FROM THIS FOID AND SHES ACTING LIKE SHES US

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

She could install any dating app and match with any 8/10 fuckboy in her city in a matter of minutes, yet she'd rather be single than settle for anything less than Chad.

No wonder she's "lonely".

Femcels don't exist.

I don't need to imagine.

Fucking bitch is Chad only and complains about being single