Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine having one chance at life

Luxury

Luxury

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
And being born a manlet:feelsrope:. I will never know what it is like to not get heightmogged by 99% of men:blackpill:

What is your height, dear incel?

I'm 186cm and i feel like shit next to 2 meter plus guys. life must be hell for manlets

I will never know what it is like to not get heightmogged by 99% of men
5'8 in scandinavia
At least you'll never know what it's like to get heightmogged by 90% of foids in addition to that. :cryfeels: Also, you can be seen as a tallfag if you move to another country (not so easy with the plandemic though).

I'm 186cm and i feel like shit next to 2 meter plus guys. life must be hell for manlets
Yeah u dont know what it feels like to be heightmogged by
At least you'll never know what it's like to get heightmogged by 90% of foids in addition to that. :cryfeels: Also, you can be seen as a tallfag if you move to another country (not so easy with the plandemic though).
How tall arr you brocel?

I feel like life expectancy may increase by a lot jfl. Imagine being incel for 130 years kek. :panties:

Absolutely brutal.

Imagine being not only an incel, but also having everyone constantly fuck with you and zoomers towering over you and walking into you in the streets or not going out of the way or countless other micro-aggressions.

Literally torture tier.

5'2" in a country where the average foid height is more than 5'4". :feelsrope:
Bro that is so fucking brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I thought I had it bad
Yeah thats over. I live in Scandinavia as well. Its fucked.
Which country and how tall
Absolutely brutal.

Imagine being not only an incel, but also having everyone constantly fuck with you and zoomers towering over you and walking into you in the streets or not going out of the way or countless other micro-aggressions.

Literally torture tier.
Yeah heightpill is absolutely brutal. Ugly people will never understand how actually brutal it is to be short and how priviliged tallfags are

Bro that is so fucking brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I thought I had it bad
Brutal indeed. The only reason I haven't roped is that I luckmaxxed by somehow not getting bullied or openly mocked for my manletism.

There’s worse things than being born manlet. You could be born a non KPOP looking Asian