Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine, having yellow fever, as a white guy, and fucking up your bloodline.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★
I don't know how you guys can be attracted to something as hideous as seamonkeys.
Not only do they look like literal monkeys, but their self hatred and disloyalty is extremely disturbing. Imagine, being Blackpilled and then, willing choosing to touch a creature which needs 10 layers of makeup and a 100 hundred surgeries so she can look more human(causcasian)
Also, they aren't even light skin unlike, japs and koreans who can be light brown sometimes( without bleaching). You're son will also never resemble you, and will look like a typical gook.

noodlewhores are the worst, almost wish i wasn't attracted to them

I don't know how you guys can be attracted to something as hideous as seamonkeys.
Not only do they look like literal monkeys, but their self hatred and disloyalty is extremely disturbing. Imagine, being Blackpilled and then, willing choosing to touch a creature which needs 10 layers of makeup and a 100 hundred surgeries so she can look more human(causcasian)
Also, they aren't even light skin unlike, japs and koreans who can be light brown sometimes( without bleaching). You're son will also never resemble you, and will look like a typical gook.
Japs and koreans can be fair skinned even

Japs and koreans can be fair skinned even
Even, I used to think that, but you have to realize that gooks, both men and women start bleaching themselves, at an early age.
Also Gooks have fooled the World into thinking that they're more attractive then, what they actually are through, anime.
I thank @Made in Heaven for making me realize this. Gooks are usually Medium brown( even japs and koreans) if they were so white why do they bleach their skin?

Even, I used to think that, but you have to realize that gooks, both men and women start bleaching themselves, at an early age.
Also Gooks have fooled the World into thinking that they're more attractive then, what they actually are through, anime.
I thank @Made in Heaven for making me realize this. Gooks are usually Medium brown( even japs and koreans) if they were so white why do they bleach their skin?
I said they can be, some of them in siberia have fair skin

Yes, but they're still not causacoid. The Hazaras of Afghanistan, can have blonde hair and blue eyes, but even they're insecure of their flat gook faces, and get surgery. Gooks can never look White.

volcel if you wouldn't fuck a filipina or thai

volcel if you wouldn't fuck a filipina or thai
Their self hating behaviour disgusts me. But they're ugly as shit anyway, and can't give you chad sons. They might look cute to some of you, but it's not worth it

You are typing this as if most men would have a choice on who they could date. Unless you are Chad you have to take what you can get and many normies nowadays fail to pull white girls because of the astronomical standards

OvER for @AsakuraHao

Sounds like volcel speak. It’s fine to be a volcel, but this isn’t a volcel forum.

Also, they aren't even light skin unlike, japs and koreans who can be light brown sometimes( without bleaching). Your son will also never resemble you, and will look like a typical gook.
This I’m not attracted to them at all

I've said this before, but white guys who go for asian women are almost always failures. Objectively, Arab, north Indian, and ESPECIALLLY Turkish woman mog them. Turks themselves are essentally Hapas, yet you never see white men with them. Why? Islam. And the fact that Turk men are not cucks like Asian men

Asians CAN have "White skin" but only if your definition of white includes light brown

And while it isn't common, some do have paler skin tones than the pic above.

Yes, but they're still not causacoid. The Hazaras of Afghanistan, can have blonde hair and blue eyes, but even they're insecure of their flat gook faces, and get surgery. Gooks can never look White.
Hazara are ultimate proof that mongoloid self-hatred is INNATE and GENETIC. I wrote about this before, but the "whiteness" of europeans is greater than the "whiteness" of Pashtuns, and the "mongoloidness" of asians is greater than the "mongoloidness" of Hazaras

Meaning the gap between Pashtuns and Hazaras is LESS than the gap between Europeans and Asians. And yet Hazaras STILL look up to Pashtuns as more attractive. That says alooooot about how caucasoid traits mog mongoloid traits

Turks themselves are essentally Hapas, yet you never see white men with them. Why? Islam. And the fact that Turk men are not cucks like Asian men
Turks barely have any mongoloid ancestry, that was centuries ago

Asians CAN have "White skin" but only if your definition of white includes light brown

View attachment 1141567View attachment 1141568

And while it isn't common, some do have paler skin tones than the pic above.

View attachment 1141569
Screenshot 2024 04 22 073021

They are so fucking ugly

based greycel high iq post :bigbrain::yes:

Of all the races with which a white person can mix, Asian is the most acceptable, it could be worse

volcel

also why is this racebait in ID not warned?

Fucking up bloodline slightly, is better than never continuing it.

your son would be incel due to being ethnic and probably short ugly etc so ur not gonna continue it that much
Or get a daughter getting chad bf.

Idk 50/50 odds not too bad. And if i get son, ill move back to asia and make best effort for him to continue my assets (free money per month) and he'll live confortably

You are typing this as if most men would have a choice on who they could date. Unless you are Chad you have to take what you can get and many normies nowadays fail to pull white girls because of the astronomical standards
I have never been attracted to Noodlewhores, plus,
Turks barely have any mongoloid ancestry, that was centuries ago

View attachment 1141575

Most Europeans have type 1 and 2 skin types, meds fall between type 3 and 4 at the darkest. Most Asians have medium brown and sometimes light brown, so that's that's type 3, some might fall in between type 2 and 3. But the thing with Asians is that they extremely yellow undertones, that's why they're made fun of. While, sands and Europeans mostly have pink/rosy pink undertones. Light yellow skin is still better then, dark brown yellow though.

I have never been attracted to Noodlewhores, plus,

Most Europeans have type 1 and 2 skin types, meds fall between type 3 and 4 at the darkest. Most Asians have medium brown and sometimes light brown, so that's that's type 3, some might fall in between type 2 and 3. But the thing with Asians is that they extremely yellow undertones, that's why they're made fun of. While, sands and Europeans mostly have pink/rosy pink undertones. Light yellow skin is still better then, dark brown yellow though.
are Meds not Europeans?

Most Europeans have type 1 and 2 skin types, meds fall between type 3 and 4 at the darkest. Most Asians have medium brown and sometimes light brown, so that's that's type 3, some might fall in between type 2 and 3. But the thing with Asians is that they extremely yellow undertones, that's why they're made fun of. While, sands and Europeans mostly have pink/rosy pink undertones. Light yellow skin is still better then, dark brown yellow though
Autism

Or get a daughter getting chad bf.

Idk 50/50 odds not too bad. And if i get son, ill move back to asia and make best effort for him to continue my assets (free money per month) and he'll live confortably
having your daughter get her holes filled by chad cum is CUCKED

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back