Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting imagine how satisfied chads are about all the attention they receive ...

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
i would kill (if no consequences) to get 1/3 the attention a chad get... i just want to wake up on a message 'i love you ..' 'i missed you' .......... is this too much to ask

Lol it isn't even special to them. They get "good morning my prince did you sleep well? <33" texts everyday of their life. They haven't lived more than a month without a foid that "loves" them.

Imagine women constantly looking at you and smiling, everyone treating you with exceptional friendliness anywhere you go.

But they don't appreciate what they have, just like women.
It‘s human nature to get bored of the good things in life and crave better things.

Imagine women constantly looking at you and smiling, everyone treating you with exceptional friendliness anywhere you go.
this kills me. this ache my heart. life is not fair

i would kill (if no consequences) to get 1/3 the attention a chad get... i just want to wake up on a message 'i love you ..' 'i missed you' .......... is this too much to ask

you don’t even realize how much worse it is than this.

It’s not just “i missed you”,it’s not just the social niceties it’s not only endless access to women just by setting foot outside, it’s waking up to “you make me cum so much harder than my husband”, or “you are a walking Adonis, a god” from prime JBs it’s literally being worshipped for decades, just a crescendo of positive experiences

Meanwhile my oneitis won’t even respond to my message

Chads live in different dimension.

Where I live there are 10% gigachad 30% chad 40% normies and 20% incel. This made me inmune to chad's ideal life and mogging cause i've experienced it so much and have been exposed to it forever.

My one and only source of pain are foids.

I wouldn't even need all of Chad's attention. I'd just be happy to find one girl who genuinely loved me. :cryfeels:

you don’t even realize how much worse it is than this.

It’s not just “i missed you”,it’s not just the social niceties it’s not only endless access to women just by setting foot outside, it’s waking up to “you make me cum so much harder than my husband”, or “you are a walking Adonis, a god” from prime JBs it’s literally being worshipped for decades, just a crescendo of positive experiences
cannot imagine this. this is total fucked up and they wonder why we go shooting randoms...

I wouldn't even need all of Chad's attention. I'd just be happy to find one girl who genuinely loved me. :cryfeels:
same man.. same.. apparently le average bitch has million better choices than us ugly short or even avg joes