Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Imagine if a guy did this to a 15 year old feminoid

Prime stacy untouched lips :society:

He would be in prison for life

I wish this happened to me when I was 15

out here and im literally invinsible to foids

I wish this happened to me when I was 15
No, you don't wish you were raped! It's better to just sit in your room rotting. You can get a sweet wife with 4 kids from Chad when you mature! :foidSoy:

No, you don't wish you were raped! It's better to just sit in your room rotting. You can get a sweet wife with 4 kids from Chad when you mature! :foidSoy:
What kind of 15 year old boy wouldn't want to have had sex with that attractive whore?

What kind of 15 year old boy wouldn't want to have had sex with that attractive whore?
If you ask a feminoid, none of them would want to be raped by 19 year old prime Demi Moore who also hasn't been canceled because that's equality! :soy:

If you ask a feminoid, none of them would want to be raped by 19 year old prime Demi Moore who also hasn't been canceled because that's equality! :soy:
Depends on whether they're a lesbian

Where do i sign up for this ? :feelshaha: i wanna be raped too by her :feelsbadman:

Where do i sign up for this ? :feelshaha: i wanna be raped too by her.
Just be born into an elite, rich, white family and also be lucky enough not to be born ugly.

Comments turned off:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just be born into an elite, rich, white family and also be lucky enough not to be born ugly.
Well .. :feelswhat: that’s just not gonna work for me , might as well just kill myself while i can :feelsrope:

Well .. :feelswhat: that’s just not gonna work for me , might as well just kill myself while i can :feelsrope:
Smh just take a shower and your chin will be proportioned to the fibonacci sequence don't give up.

Smh just take a shower and your chin will be proportioned to the fibonacci sequence don't give up.
Thanks brocel , i’ll try to take many showers to lookmaxx