Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine if an incel touched a foid like this

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

Foids have literally cried when the teacher unveiled the new seating chart and they had to sit next to me.......but hey it's my personality...I'm done with nirmie gaslighting

Nice holesome girl with refined nigger music in the background.

It's fuckin hilarious the double standard foids have when it comes to Chad v. The common incel. Stupid foids will do anything for attention from Chad, they will try to fuck him no matter how shitty of a person he would be, meanwhile most foids can sense the incel in us, the weakness. The most they see us as is a source of attention or money. 99% of the time however foids will try to belittle us or be repulsed by us.

foids will listen to/do/watch/eat/purchase ANYTHING the jews tell them :feelskek:
Nice holesome girl with refined nigger music in the background.

Do I have to look like that to get a 5/10 like her?

Death penalty for sure.

If an incel did this then he would be ostracized and outcasted by the community he resides in.

just another day in the clown world

Imagine finding out your mom made videos like these when she was younger

What even is the fucking joke in the tiktok? That she's Chad's whore and cum dumpster?

We already knew hun

foids will listen to/do/watch/eat/purchase ANYTHING the jews tell them :feelskek:
why do the jews need to tell them to listen to it if foids' infatuation with the idea that they're nothing but an object pushes them to listen to it anyway

Cope. If they were told or 'brainwashed' to like incels It won’t work. You’re just talking accountability away for them, they know what they are doing they know what they want. Women ain’t innocent for shit.

Cope. If they were told or 'brainwashed' to like incels It won’t work. You’re just talking accountability away for them, they know what they are doing they know what they want. Women ain’t innocent for shit.
Cope. never said they are buddy boyo. and women have no accountability so there's nothing to take :feelsYall:

tiktok is the most brutal suifuel imaginable

they're a couple

Strung up and hung up by the scrotum until POP