Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Got A Foid Fired From My Workplace

SteelCentaur

SteelCentaur

GatekeepER of Suicidal MisERy
★★★★★
Long story short, there was a foid that had been at my workplace for some time now. She had always been respectful towards the Chads. But she discriminated against me from day one, due to the fact that I'm a subhuman. She had actively sabotaged me at every turn. I never did anything to deserve such treatment.

Well, today I had the opportunity to destroy her, and I took full advantage of it. I did not frame her or do anything unethical, I didn't need to. She simply made a huge blunder. It was inevitable, as foids are naturally incompetent. The feeling that I got when I recognized her mistake was indescribable, and I must admit that I couldn't hide my smile. Unfortunately, I couldn't spend all day savoring the moment. I had to strike while the iron was hot.

I reported that foid, and watched her get called into the manager's office. Not long after, as predicted, she left in tears. I waved her goodbye, unable to hide the smug, self-satisfied grin on my face. I sat back and couldn't help but admire my work. Revenge is sweet. :feelsaww:

God bless you. You did the right thing. Foids have no place in the workplace.

Well done, wish i could of had seen it myself

Who thinks this happened

tell us what happened bitch ass nigga wtf did she do to get fired

So what exactly did you report her for?

Also, well done. It would have been easy for her to fire you instead, as anything you, as a non-Chad, do can be considered creepy by her and, as she is a woman, people would agree with her in order to "protect" her "underprivileged" ass. By getting her fired, you prevented that from ever happening, saving your ass in the process.

Well done, wish i could of had seen it myself
Should've get a shotgun and blew her damn head off (just kidding; do you get the reference?(

tell us what happened bitch ass nigga wtf did she do to get fired
I won't give too much away about my line of work, but I'll say this: she put other people's lives at risk. She had made smaller mistakes in the past, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Foids aren't fit for employment.

I won't give too much away about my line of work, but I'll say this: she put other people's lives at risk. She had made smaller mistakes in the past, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Foids aren't fit for employment.
Well I hope she saw you smiling while she left

Long story short, there was a foid that had been at my workplace for some time now. She had always been respectful towards the Chads. But she discriminated against me from day one, due to the fact that I'm a subhuman. She had actively sabotaged me at every turn. I never did anything to deserve such treatment.

Well, today I had the opportunity to destroy her, and I took full advantage of it. I did not frame her or do anything unethical, I didn't need to. She simply made a huge blunder. It was inevitable, as foids are naturally incompetent. The feeling that I got when I recognized her mistake was indescribable, and I must admit that I couldn't hide my smile. Unfortunately, I couldn't spend all day savoring the moment. I had to strike while the iron was hot.

I reported that foid, and watched her get called into the manager's office. Not long after, as predicted, she left in tears. I waved her goodbye, unable to hide the smug, self-satisfied grin on my face. I sat back and couldn't help but admire my work. Revenge is sweet. :feelsaww:
Gigabased:yes:

Bro, that's God-tier / mission accomplished! Bravo!

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Clapping

Do it again. Find a single Mom and fire her too.

But she discriminated against me from day one, due to the fact that I'm a subhuman. She had actively sabotaged me at every turn. I never did anything to deserve such treatment.
I hate this shit because it happens to me as well a lot. She Absolutely deserved it.

Not long after, as predicted, she left in tears. I waved her goodbye, unable to hide the smug, self-satisfied grin on my face. I sat back and couldn't help but admire my work. Revenge is sweet.

Absolutely based.

whores are dumb
in jobs where there is massive accountability, fking around and making mistakes will get you fired

Good job.

Understand this - the foid will walk into her next role very easily either through a manager
who wants to have sex with her or through a simp recruiter. You have effectively sent her
to another competitor, in which she will reduce production.

To You Drinking GIF by ION

Last edited:
Great work. We can learn from this.

Based. I haven't achieved the same but I've at least given negative performance reviews when possible. One got "let go" eventually. The trick is to not give any direct criticism, that's sexist unless there's an critical issue. But you can imply issues without directly stating them. Ie. "she's worked on it for a quite a while and still not done. But she's been doing what she can, at her own pace."

Unfathomably based

could you tell us more? What did the blunder consist in?

Damn

You dropped your crown, king.

What did she do?

What did she do that allowed you to report her dumb ass?

FOIDS BELONG IN MY KITCHEN MAKING ME A SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revenge is sweet not best served cold

Can you also report her to the police?

I live to hear stories like these. God bless.

You did the right thing even in the eye’s of normie society, since she out literal lives at risk. You were right from every possible angle.

Good job.

Understand this - the foid will walk into her next role very easily either through a manager
who wants to have sex with her or through a simp recruiter. You have effectively sent her
to another competitor, in which she will reduce production.

To You Drinking GIF by ION
Funny GIF