Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine if India was like 90%+ Muslim

Lol @ how accurate this prediction ended up being, now whenever I want to make a thread with a lot of replies I'll just post about india + pakistan
:lul: :lul: :lul:

don't believe his lies, pakistanis don't pretend to be streetshitters, why would they degrade themselves purposely? also still haven't seen any paki pretend to be indian to this date. it's just a lie these pajeets made up.
Pakis Larp as Arabs.
True. SEA gook muslims have their own unique names that come from their cultural history. While all curry muslims have Arab or Persian names. They LARP hard.
Likewise with Central Asian Muslims.

Don't see anything wrong with putting up Indian up on the restaurant signs, it's the same food culture/cuisine just as you pajeets say, right?
Pretending to be an Indian taxi driver gets you more money? I smell some bullshit.

Major cope. If they tell the customer they're pakistani or bangladeshi especially late at night they will say they don't want to get the taxi because pakistanis and bangladeshi people in the west have developed a reputation being rapist. I've seen documentaries on this.
I cant go anywhere until i repay my debts.

Is it a bank debt? Just forget about it. Come to the west without any papers and just make up a fake name.

Last edited:
Major cope. If they tell the customer they're pakistani or bangladeshi especially late at night they will say they don't want to get the taxi because pakistanis and bangladeshi people in the west have developed a reputation being rapist. I've seen documentaries on this.
JFL

ugly = rapist

just look at how india is portrayed in western media roasties see u all the same

JFL

ugly = rapist

just look at how india is portrayed in western media roasties see u all the same

As for the taxi example just don't be pakistani or bangladeshi. The customers don't have a problem with indians and these pakistanis and bangladeshis pretend to be indians.

As for the taxi example just don't be pakistani or bangladeshi. The customers don't have a problem with indians and these pakistanis and bangladeshis pretend to be indians.
cope

this is equivalent to a taiwanese/korean ricecel thinking that he wont get picked on for coronavirus just because he isnt from china

as far as normies are concerned all east asians are just chinks and all curries are rapists

its not ur nationality its ur pheno and smv lol chadpreet pakistani doesnt have to deal with this

I know there's a lot of muslims in India but imagine if India was a majority Muslim country, imagine if they took it seriously. Pakistanis and Indians are probably pretty close ethnically just because of proximity but as a UKcel Pakis are very noticeably lower inhibition, more likely to thugmaxx/sell drugs (even though this is haram)/form grooming gangs etc.

Now imagine if India with its 1b+ population was majority islamic. That would be quite something. I wonder what would happen.
Wasn't the mughal takeover exactly that. What would happen is that there would be a lot of impulse retards, that will act on the whim if you insult allah.

>Not shithole conditions.

Lmao name one westren country not completely over expensive and depends on you working 45 hour week just not to starve, filled with trannies can't even tell a woman from a man, feminists who will accuse you of rape for approaching, literally every girl is whore and your sister will 100% end up being a whore too due to the culture and you can't do shit about it, and a bunch of fucking soys??
westren countries are only good if you're from a rich family. Their media lied to you and convinced you that you live in a good country jfl.
100% true

Us Islamic people conquered and subjugated hindu dindus for a 1000 years and we've raped them mentally, never physically because pajeetas are just as subhuman as their male counterparts. They never recovered from this and cope in an unhealthy fashion by hating Islam as a whole and the current adherents in india. Jfl at them.
summoning @RREEEEEEEEE and @REEEEEEEE'S Brother
call @RREEEEEEEEE and prepare the pop corn
Ok I am here now but the pajeets are too busy swimming in the Ganges river so they won't respond.

Us Islamic people conquered and subjugated hindu dindus for a 1000 years and we've raped them mentally, never physically because pajeetas are just as subhuman as their male counterparts. They never recovered from this and cope in an unhealthy fashion by hating Islam as a whole and the current adherents in india. Jfl at them.

Ok I am here now but the pajeets are too busy swimming in the Ganges river so they won't respond.
Anyone's who doesn't do Jihad in the path of Allah is not a Muslim, technically you're an imposter who can't get 72 plump breasted blonde virgins

Anyone's who doesn't do Jihad in the path of Allah is not a Muslim, technically you're an imposter who can't get 72 plump breasted blonde virgins
Sounds like you don't know what jihad really is, like all islamophobes. Jfl.

Sounds like you don't know what jihad really is, like all islamophobes. Jfl.
I know what Jihad is, I have read Syed Qutb's biography and some of his works on an ideal Islamic State, I don't need you to tell me what Jihad is. He was one of the foremost ideologue and mentors of Muslim Brotherhood, quite a visionary and most importantly an Incel, he died a virgin, was hanged by Chad General Nasser.

I know what Jihad is, I have read Syed Qutb's biography and some of his works on an ideal Islamic State, I don't need you to tell me what Jihad is. He was one of the foremost ideologue and mentors of Muslim Brotherhood, quite a visionary and most importantly an Incel, he died a virgin, was hanged by Chad General Nasser.
Well then start using it correctly, too. Ever heard of Ghazwa-e-Hind? It's the real reason why hindu dindus are so afraid of Islam.

Well then start using it correctly, too. Ever heard of Ghazwa-e-Hind? It's the real reason why hindu dindus are so afraid of Islam.
Where is the manpower and Industrial capacity to do so, war is not as they show in games and movies, muslims don't produce shit, it's only for Iran and eastern European gun dealers these guys survive.

Where is the manpower and Industrial capacity to do so, war is not as they show in games and movies, muslims don't produce shit, it's only for Iran and eastern European gun dealers these guys survive.
Sounds like you haven't heard of Ghazwa-e-Hind, then. Look it up, it's lifefuel.

Sounds like you haven't heard of Ghazwa-e-Hind, then. Look it up, it's lifefuel.
It's a goddamn prophecy and you must be an idiot to still believe in religion, btw it's not in sahi hadith

Its was subcontinent Muslims s**t skin like you whose ancestors they raped lol. Keep coping paki Muslimcel. Look like hindu dindu cucked you hard. :feelskek:

It's a goddamn prophecy and you must be an idiot to still believe in religion, btw it's not in sahi hadith
:feelskek: Jfl at cucks like you who think it's not sahih. Don't worry, if you're not a hindu dindu, we'll spare your life.

Its was subcontinent Muslims s**t skin like you whose ancestors they raped lol. Keep coping paki Muslimcel. Look like hindu dindu cucked you hard. :feelskek:
Jfl look at this coping pajeet, lay off the cow piss otherwise you make more retarded posts like this. :lul:

Jfl look at this coping pajeet, lay off the cow piss otherwise you make more retarded posts like this. :lul:
Oh! Pakicel is triggered :feelskek:

X6kxup8l4qc21

mughal india is the only acceptable india ded srs

Nothing. They would whine more about Israel to the UN instead of using their billions to attack them.

cope

this is equivalent to a taiwanese/korean ricecel thinking that he wont get picked on for coronavirus just because he isnt from china

as far as normies are concerned all east asians are just chinks and all curries are rapists

its not ur nationality its ur pheno and smv lol chadpreet pakistani doesnt have to deal with this

I gave you the example of the taxi driver which is true.

they'd rape goats instead of foids ngl

Keep crying for us Pakistanis, pajeet.

You're a muslim because your ancestors got raped, killed and converted. Your ancestors are ashamed of you. They were either hindu or budists. They're not happy that you're following the religion of a troll desert god. Imagine the pain they went through how they were raped, murdered and converted while you're praising a barbarian troll god.

Last edited:
Mass rape, murder, lack of fun, many stump arm ppl, mass aggression & used BMW's everywhere.
They do when it suits them. Especially if its a taxi or restaurant. Pakistani and bangladeshi opening up India restaurants.

When the pakistani/bangladeshi taxi driver is asked what race he is he pretends to be indian to make money.
All lying & tactics is permitted by Islam if it is in the name or pursuit of Allah's wishes & to the benefit of the cult & spread of the infection.

So sayeth the sword.

Last edited:
India has a lot more rape than pakistan tho. It's known as the rape capital of the world
That's because India is not a medieval mafia state where the educated people who can drive some advancement go to legit elite schools, where they can run silicon valley, wall Street, or the handful who stick around and do shit, as opposed to being the ones smart enough to FINISH the madrasa.
As a result Indians report rape, Pakistan most foids and most guys don't even think rape is an abnormal concept
You're a muslim because your ancestors got raped, killed and converted. Your ancestors are ashamed of you. They were either hindu or budists. They're not happy that you're following the religion of a troll desert god. Imagine the pain they went through how they were raped, murdered and converted while you're praising a barbarian troll god.
This is true too, in the subcontinent the weaker lower value people got converted by sandniggers, higher value ones didn't, they were able to tough it out.
Sadly cucked BJP uses this to unfairly look down on Muslims, even though that shit happened 600 years ago

But you're not an Arab, you're a curry, so it's your ancestors who were low quality, hence couldn't handle it and got cucked by Islam right? And obviously the big selling point if Islam was and is equality, so obviously appeals to subhuman low caste curries more than high caste
Pakis Larp as Arabs.

This is so true, I think there was a thread here a while ago about how curry Muslims from Pak, India, Bangladesh went to run Isis game, but basically the Isis guys looked down in them so made them become cleaners and shit rather than warrior maxx

Last edited:
A barbarian caveman because the mother was raped by a bandit Islamic man, the cycle continues from day 1; you follow & it's all you know for you are hollow, those that try to leave are cut down for they are dogs & so many fall in line for fear of reprisal.

Obey or die so it goes on & on. There can be no peace when others seek to subjugate.

That's because India is not a medieval mafia state where the educated people who can drive some advancement go to legit elite schools, where they can run silicon valley, wall Street, or the handful who stick around and do shit, as opposed to being the ones smart enough to FINISH the madrasa.
As a result Indians report rape, Pakistan most foids and most guys don't even think rape is an abnormal concept

This is true too, in the subcontinent the weaker lower value people got converted by sandniggers, higher value ones didn't, they were able to tough it out.
Sadly cucked BJP uses this to unfairly look down on Muslims, even though that shit happened 600 years ago

But you're not an Arab, you're a curry, so it's your ancestors who were low quality, hence couldn't handle it and got cucked by Islam right? And obviously the big selling point if Islam was and is equality, so obviously appeals to subhuman low caste curries more than high caste

Muslims have been commiting terrorist attacks in india, rioting, doing forced conversions, love jihad, rape jihad and causing trouble all throughout india. If they just chilled out then nothing would happen to them. They're basically like how black people and arabs are in america and other western countries.

Muslims have been commiting terrorist attacks in india, rioting, doing forced conversions, love jihad, rape jihad and causing trouble all throughout india. If they just chilled out then nothing would happen to them. They're basically like how black people and arabs are in america and other western countries.
Me gets violent then wonders why ppl dislike me, dey must be raciss for no reason, let me harm you else you raciss.

Don’t listen to the Hindu cope here. Let me tell you the ground reality,

When you will walk on a street in India, you will notice that 60-70% of the population is manlet, fat, framelet, and pot bellied, or a combination of these.

The taller and bulkier people will be around 30% and these will be either Muslim or Sikh or some Hindu caste like Jatt, or Ror who are very much Islamised.

The reason is diet. Muslims in India consume a lot of meat, Sikhs consume lots of dairy. But Hindus eat nothing but wheat and rice. The culture also plays an important role.

Why do you think /pol/ seethes about Pakis while makes fun of Indians as “poo”? Why do you think Pakis are much more intimidating than (Hindu) Indians? The culture is different. And no amount of Hindu dindu cope will change that.

Here’s what a British scholar visiting India remarked,
7954B74D 3A54 476F 8027 1064A8686D4F

Last edited:
Low IQ hindu dindu pajeet talking shit (the only tongue he speaks). Islam was not spread by the sword, people reverted because they wanted it after realizing hinduism was obviously some dumb shit nobody should believe in. Enjoy your next cup of cow piss!

Being an ex far right brit/indcel I've come to the conclusion that at the end of the day. Were all just niggers. End of. No sky fairy is going to change that.

Namaste
Salaam Aly Kum
Shalom
Peace out.

Low IQ hindu dindu pajeet talking shit (the only tongue he speaks). Islam was not spread by the sword, people reverted because they wanted it after realizing hinduism was obviously some dumb shit nobody should believe in. Enjoy your next cup of cow piss!

Low iq donkey piss drinking abdula

I think fucking donkey and drinking donkey piss has lost your generation braincels. How dumb are you to think islam wasn't spread by the sword. The only way islam entered into india was by the sword.

You think they just came at the border and all of the sudden muhamadens were islamic kings in india? No dumb ass they wared murdered, raped and converted hindus and buddhists including your own ancestors.

But do you think that is all true? Like yes I know Muslims do bad shit in India, but is it to the extent of what BJP media says?

Even if your ancestors didn't accept Islam by sward. You are still a cuck to follow a cult started by one particular Arab.
Don’t listen to the Hindu cope here. Let me tell you the ground reality,

When you will walk on a street in India, you will notice that 60-70% of the population is manlet, fat, framelet, and pot bellied, or a combination of these.

The taller and bulkier people will be around 30% and these will be either Muslim or Sikh or some Hindu caste like Jatt, or Ror who are very much Islamised.

The reason is diet. Muslims in India consume a lot of meat, Sikhs consume lots of dairy. But Hindus eat nothing but wheat and rice. The culture also plays an important role.

Why do you think /pol/ seethes about Pakis while makes fun of Indians as “poo”? Why do you think Pakis are much more intimidating than (Hindu) Indians? The culture is different. And no amount of Hindu dindu cope will change that.

Here’s what a British scholar visiting India remarked,
View attachment 314048

Cope.

Islam doesn't have a culture . It is cult started by one particular Arab. Whatever culture was there in Arabia , was destroyed by him.

Even a blue blooded Ashrafi Muslim Javed Akhtar say it.

View: https://twitter.com/nbrengaraju/status/1270383142059126785

Last edited:
All Curry Muslims are self-hating crypto-Hindus
gigacope, Curry Muslims don't believe in hinduism (from what ive seen)
True. SEA gook muslims have their own unique names that come from their cultural history. While all curry muslims have Arab or Persian names. They LARP hard.
Muslims in curryland were converted by Persian influence from persianized mongols, and obviously they are all going to also name their kids Muhammad
Pakis Larp as Arabs.

true, they wish they were a different kind of subhuman ethnic rather than curry, probably cause curries are polytheists mostly

Last edited:
But do you think that is all true? Like yes I know Muslims do bad shit in India, but is it to the extent of what BJP media says?

Yes its true. I know people that live there and know whats going on. Muslims are a cancer everywhere they go and leave death, rape and destruction.

Your ancestors were hindus lol. Anyways i think religion is a shitty cope.

Islam was spread by violence and terror. Not by word.

Last edited:
Yes its true. I know people that live there and know whats going on. Muslims are a cancer everywhere they go and leave death, rape and destruction.
I agree Muslims are the issue and are the biggest source of trouble anywhere you may look in the entire world for the last 800 years, but I always thought that there are going to be innocent Muslims, who do mean well, and end up being collateral, and I always thought this was the case in India, though I am no expert TBF

Last edited:
Your ancestors were hindus lol. Anyways i think religion is a shitty cope.

Islam was spread by violence and terror. Not by word.
Look at this hindu dindu coper who thinks Islam was spread by the sword. :feelskek:
Even if your ancestors didn't accept Islam by sward. You are still a cuck to follow a cult started by one particular Arab.

Cope.

Islam doesn't have a culture . It is cult started by one particular Arab. Whatever culture was there in Arabia , was destroyed by him.

Even a blue blooded Ashrafi Muslim Javed Akhtar say it.

View: https://twitter.com/nbrengaraju/status/1270383142059126785

What's a sward you dumb pajeet? Go cry for my ancestors who reverted by choice.

Last edited: