Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine if the roles were reversed

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
READ FULLY So you don't get confused
Screenshot 20210216 202611

Screenshot 20210216 202736

Screenshot 20210216 202817

Man sexual assault on a woman

Now read this ↓
Screenshot 20210216 202936

Screenshot 20210216 203037

Screenshot 20210216 202949

Man sexual assault on a man

Recognize how the guy in the replies questions whether the dude was assaulted or not? Reverse the roles, Imagine if it was a woman he questioned.

Also recognize how the man who assaulted the woman was held for a bail hearing and had to see a judge, while the man who assaulted the man was released with a future court date.

(There's no cash bail in Canada)

Keep in mind during covid times they're trying to limit people getting taken to the station, needing to go in front of a judge, etc. I would know this as I've been arrested in Ontario not long ago. Most are getting released on a promise to appear unless it's a serious crime.

Unless the guy who assaulted the woman has priors why wouldn't he be released on a promise to appear?

Look at this and tell me "men are privileged"

Last edited:
READ FULLY So you don't get confused
View attachment 411048
View attachment 411049
View attachment 411050
Man sexual assault on a woman

Now read this ↓
View attachment 411051
View attachment 411052
View attachment 411053
Man sexual assault on a man

Recognize how the guy in the replies questions whether the dude was assaulted or not? Reverse the roles, Imagine if it was a woman he questioned.

Also recognize how the man who assaulted the woman was held for a bail hearing and had to see a judge, while the man who assaulted the man was released with a future court date.

(There's no cash bail in Canada)

Keep in mind during covid times they're trying to limit people getting taken to the station, needing to go in front of a judge, etc. ? I would know this as I've been arrested in Ontario not long ago. Most are getting released on a promise to appear unless it's a serious crime.

Unless the guy who assaulted the woman has priors why wouldn't he be released on a promise to appear?

@Gymcelled

Yeah, this dynamic is all across the spectrum of laws or court cases.

Basically if you're a male you're defacto and automatically assumed to be guilty even if you did nothing wrong because of "Man Is Bad And Evil" but if you're a female in a same or similar incident you're presumed to be innocent until proven guilty because of "Women are innocent angelic beings incapable of doing any wrong, a man probably did it."

That's how the modern system works now bucko, it's always biased in the favor of women.

Also, if you're a very hot physically attractive woman chances are you'll be sentenced less for a crime than a man would be or not at all. Very rarely do you see hot attractive women charged with much of anything short of homicide.

Last edited:
Women are all kweens and can do no wrong you hateful inkwell :soy:

Yeah, this dynamic is all across the spectrum of laws or court cases.

Basically if you're a male you're defacto and automatically assumed to be guilty even if you did nothing wrong because of "Man Is Bad And Evil" but if you're a female in a same or similar incident you're presumed to be innocent until proven guilty because of "Women are innocent angelic beings incapable of doing any wrong, a man probably did it."

That's how the modern system works now bucko, it's always biased in the favor of women.

Also, if you're a very hot physically attractive woman chances are you'll be sentenced less for a crime than a man would be or not at all. Very rarely do you see hot attractive women charged with much of anything short of homicide.

Women are all kweens and can do no wrong you hateful inkwell :soy: