Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine if we were half as bad as normies say we are

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★★
Imagine if we actually went around killing and raping foids en masse. Imagine going for a walk outside and seeing a pack of ugly, gamer Asian autists fucking stacies against their wills.

You only have to think on this for a moment to realize how utterly absurd the mythos normfags have built around us is.

>they think we’re niggers

LOL
O
L

>they think we’re niggers

LOL
O
L
Foids genuinely are more afraid of incels than niggers, despite the fact that only one has any meaningful likelihood to rape and kill them.

i am really timid and polite irl

way too high inhib to ever do stereotypical incel shit irl

Imagine if we actually went around killing and raping foids en masse. Imagine going for a walk outside and seeing a pack of ugly, gamer Asian autists fucking stacies against their wills.

You only have to think on this for a moment to realize how utterly absurd the mythos normfags have built around us is.
Sexhaver normies have already committed all of the horrific atrocities against women and other people that they think we would commit, but we are still perceived as bad and dangerous because we say things online.

We should become worse tbh

Well if they really want to create a self-fulfilling prophecy I will be happy to oblige.

Foids genuinely are more afraid of incels than niggers, despite the fact that only one has any meaningful likelihood to rape and kill them.
Look is everything

The whole bear vs man thing just confirmed this. Also that women would rather have sex with bears

Same
Have u considered gymmaxxing to become more intimidating?
yes i am currently gymmaxxing

helped a bit but its so slow

I lowkey follow the "do no harm" rule but if my entire chat history on all apps was leaked, people would think i have dismembered bodies in my attic

I get ridiculed at work for being quiet, the employees treat me like I'm a gormless retard. Being treated like shit constantly is going to make someone erupt.