Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine impregnating attractive foids

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Think of all the seething from normies

You're acting like when fapping, I'm deliberately fapping to those I find ugly to imagine impregnating ugly foids.

Imagine magically teleporting your spermatozoids to the uterus of attractive females worldwide and impregnating millions of them.

No I can't imagine such a thing.

To specifically ugly women? Why?
I said he's acting like I fap to ugly and not attractive. As in I don't understand why he says to just imagine impregnating an attractive foid.

Like we all don't do this already. Probably every few hours, if not every day of the week.

That’s if half of the users here could even impregnate at all. Low sex drives from depression mostly equals low sperm count.

Cope if you think you can impregnate.
It’s ovER

That’s if half of the users here could even impregnate at all. Low sex drives from depression mostly equals low sperm count.

Cope if you think you can impregnate.
It’s ovER
Low sex drive doesn't mean infertile.

Low sex drive doesn't mean infertile.
Oh it does in some cases.

low sex drives can indicate a hormonal imbalance and a low sperm count do to you stressing over your shitty life, it can cause infertility. Cope if you think you can impregnate on the first try.
Oh it does in some cases.

low sex drives can indicate a hormonal imbalance and a low sperm count do to you stressing over your shitty life, it can cause infertility. Cope if you think you can impregnate on the first try.
It’s OVER
Average male finds out his kids aren’t his every time
Classic trope