Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imagine living in india

I

incel god

Banned
-
everything is going good you are getting along with your indian brocels until you have a hardtime knowing what they are saying because of there accent.
american> i cant understand what you just said please say it again. indian man > he says it again but his language still sounds like garbage. american> i said please speak english i cant fucking understand you! all the indians in the village start staring at you with a really mad looking face, there faces get really red, they then yell, kill him! you start running for your life. they hunt the entire village looking for you. :feelsohgod:

Meh could always be worse
Could be a nigger born in some African jungle
Could be an abo born in modern day Australia all the white jbs that u can never touch

Could be a romani gypsy known for having stealing liars for parents

if i appear in India the things i would care the most is scammers, there's filth, rubbish and unsanitary conditions everywhere.

India is based it's legal to fuck lolis

probably smells like dogshit in india