Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Imagine the epicness of being a pre WW2 fascist

RemoveNormalfags

fascism is pretty anti-incel and anti-anyone that is non-NT
It's almost as bad as leftism in that regard.

Only individualism is pro-incel because society is always against us, so we always need to be against society.

if normies hate fascists, then fascists must be very good!!

I would have been an Ustaša making serbs seethe :feelsLSD:

Only individualism is pro-incel because society is always against us, so we always need to be against society.
if normies hate fascists, then fascists must be very good!!
Fascism and islamic revolutions are the closest things that come to an incel uprising.
Foids were used as breeding material and had no rights.
Fascist made sure to put foids there where they belong to.
And we all know how fascists dealt with degenerates, LGBT people, communists, etc. (those who are responsible for our situation).

Fascism and islamic revolutions are the closest things that come to an incel uprising.
Fascist made sure to put foids there where they belong to.
And we all know how fascists dealt with degenerates, LGBT people, communists, etc. (those who are responsible for our situation).

absolutely not true. Fascists and Nazis were just normal trad conservatives. Foids were expected to stay virgin until marriage, but they also had all the privilege of being treated good and shit like that.
and they killed weirdos, loners and non-NT people too. And the Nazis also sterilized ugly people.

The best thing an incel could do would be to leave society and live off-the-grid in the hillbilly mountains
tedk1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

chilling there and having a relaxed life, and shooting normie trespassers through their kneecaps (in video game)

Everything including fascism is a jewish plot.

but I expect fascism to be anti-incel and anti-autist when leftism does it it pisses me off because their supposed to be pro-subhuman and all about equality and fairness

but I expect fascism to be anti-incel and anti-autist when leftism does it it pisses me off because their supposed to be pro-subhuman and all about equality and fairness
they don't believe in the principles its just an excuse for them to parasite off their betters. when people lower on the totem pole then them selfs attack them for their privilege they suddenly disavow i as its not longer useful to them . their fucking rats

Fascism is tradcuck so anti incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back