Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine unironically caring about what your rank is here

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I couldn't care less what mines or anybody else's rank is here, niggas really wanna be the king of losers, wake up and face reality, we're here because we are ALL failures, Society wants us all gone. Nobody gives a fuck what your IQ or status is. That"s normie behavior, trying to feel superior to others.

GrAYnigger cope :lul:

Personally, I don't care.

I have a canny decent post count and like it.

I agree with OP

OP you must understand lots of people here have nothing so they depend on internet validation.

I couldn't care less what mines or anybody else's rank is here, niggas really wanna be the king of losers, wake up and face reality, we're here because we are ALL failures, Society wants us all gone. Nobody gives a fuck what your IQ or status is. That"s normie behavior, trying to feel superior to others.
Post count is an indication of how much of a newfag you are/how much your posts should be actually considered.
It's gatekeeping and it is a good thing.
Also ur a fag.

Haha blue name be blue :feelskek:

bruv u aint even got a single star to your name and you're tryna drop ultimatums. who the fuck do you think you are

bruv u aint even got a single star to your name and you're tryna drop ultimatums. who the fuck do you think you are
Because the color of my username determines whether my dick is dry or not. Grow the fuck up bro.

Niggas do. Imagine caring about the black pill concept so much you have it in your life. Niggas are so weak minded it’s disgusting.

As a GrEY your opinion dosn't matter, so come back with your opinion when you're at least blue :hax:

Ironically a better thread than the classic greycel questions :lul::lul:

Whatever his environment the human being or the animal always needs to feel superior to others for his personal pleasure. Even incels need to mog in one way or another.

Last edited:
Many of the faggots who call me GrAYcel:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: are less blackpilled than me in practice and they discovered the blackpill after me :feelstastyman:

Pointing out things in their generic threads whose information has been known by normies since time exists and were compilated over 4 years ago.:feelskek::feelskek:

But not surprise, most of them are edgy soyos and I hope they neck themselves as the genetic scumbag they are :feelsUgh:

Nah, I tolerate old members calling newcomers graycels but I cringe everytime someone who joined the forum last month calls someone newer a graycel like they haven't been a graycel literally just a few days ago

Coping postcel

Friendly fire :feelsPop:
You will never know what it's like to have swarms of 5'2 perma online curry janitors looking up to you for your sheer post count. Keep crying normie, I'm the captain now

Greycel reporting for duty sir!​

People on this website are complete losers desperate for power, so they are going to try and maintain and exert any power they have to cope with their shitty miserable existence.

For the most here, that's the only status they have, so they want to feel like they're important once in thier life, but some greycels are obviously retarded and need to be brought down to earth.

Most graycels are half dedicated role-playing normies that gravitate to counter culture, they LARP on the forum for a week, get bored, then leave.

its because greycels are usually fakecels

Ironically this post would have had more weight to it if your Rank was at least a few levels Higher :feelshaha:

Last edited: