Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Immigration is a way to kill ethnics men.

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
just today i met an relative who got married just recently, he's a dentist and just finished college.
he managed to get married to his lookmatch who also was some kind of a medical assistance and they both were planing on going to germany for work.
the problem is that this guy is short (170cm or something) and he's not even white passing, he's brownish with black hair and his wife is the same as him. i just wished i could tell this guy that going to germany is the worst thing he will do in his life.
he will just get cucked by white chads and white normies and his wife will leave him in 3 or 4 months looking for the first whitey she could get. i am sure he will become a rich guy with a ton of money if he's a doctor in the west but he will get cucked so hard by blonde white normies and will just became a depressed wageslave.
tbh even the idea of me telling him not to go to the west seems cringe asf. i have known this guy forever now and i don't how to say anything to him. i will probably just forget about it, it's his decision to make.

anyway, this just make me think that immigration is indeed just a way to kill ethnic men in the west, you go with your wife and your family just to get cucked and divorced which really show how strong JBW is. you can't ascend in the west if you're an ethnic no matter how good looking you're, having non white pale skin is the worst thing you can have and i am sure this guy will come back crying in a year or two after he gets cucked
if you're an ethnic, then the only real immigration that you could do is to immigrate to places with darker skinned people like SS countries especially if you're lighter skinned or olive skinned so that you can just use jb"w" for an extent.

Last edited:
Yeah it's brutal in the west for ethnics. Hopefully he ends up ok. I mean if you wanted to approach it with him could you do it in a way that doesn't mention getting cucked? Like by asking him if he's worried about being brown among so many whites, in a place where brown people are looked down on or something. Just a thought.

@Med Amine, what race are you and what do you mean by "having non white pale skin is the worst thing you can have"?

sand nigger

being a caucasian 1st worlder: mediteranian, north euro, american or etc....

What type of sand nigger?

It sounded like you were saying it's bad to be non-white and have pale skin.

just today i met an relative who got married just recently, he's a dentist and just finished college.
he managed to get married to his lookmatch who also was some kind of a medical assistance and they both were planing on going to germany for work.
the problem is that this guy is short (170cm or something) and he's not even white passing, he's brownish with black hair and his wife is the same as him. i just wished i could tell this guy that going to germany is the worst thing he will do in his life.
he will just get cucked by white chads and white normies and his wife will leave him in 3 or 4 months looking for the first whitey she could get. i am sure he will become a rich guy with a ton of money if he's a doctor in the west but he will get cucked so hard by blonde white normies and will just became a depressed wageslave.
tbh even the idea of me telling him not to go to the west seems cringe asf. i have known this guy forever now and i don't how to say anything to him. i will probably just forget about it, it's his decision to make.

anyway, this just make me think that immigration is indeed just a way to kill ethnic men in the west, you go with your wife and your family just to get cucked and divorced which really show how strong JBW is. you can't ascend in the west if you're an ethnic no matter how good looking you're, having non white pale skin is the worst thing you can have and i am sure this guy will come back crying in a year or two after he gets cucked
if you're an ethnic, then the only real immigration that you could do is to immigrate to places with darker skinned people like SS countries especially if you're lighter skinned or olive skinned so that you can just use jb"w" for an extent.
Even if his white is loyal, his daughters won't be. And his son will be an incel.

I ain't reading that shit, nigga. Immigration will either 1. decrease the SMV of ethnics in the west 2. increase the chances of ethnics being less incel by increasing their own population (higher chances to find foid of same race).