Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Impossibke to have motivation and consistency as a low iq Oldcel

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Every fucking time i get motivated to do something, somethig gets in the way. It could be me remembering I'm a subhuman and no one will ever want me(the fact that the main biological purpuse is to reproduce); it could be that my brain capacity has maxed out and I can't learn or improve my skills(ADHD and ocd also plays a role) The fact that I'm in my 30's and can't find a well paying job because I'm an unskilled useless piece of shit.
Not to mention that I still live with my parents because of horrible economical situation and I every time I try to be consistent with self improve, some family related issue gets in the way and destroys the cycle.

Honestly I can't think of any other option than suicide as an oldcel. I'm just wasting time on this planet.

Just the feeling I get whenever I see someone else mogs me physical wise and intelligence wise makes me even more certain of my genetic inferiority.

I'm just tired.

Remembering that I'm going to live a KHHV incel subhuman rotten life no matter what kills any type of motivation I develop for anything as soon as possible.

Order nootropics online for test relief.

I'll post more about race and IQ today, along with my recordings.

Yeah that's true motivation starts to wane off as you get older because you already know the window of opportunity is small, but gets tighter as time goes by. When you improve you make an extra nudge to widen the window of opportunity and it's only a small marginal gap, but then tightens up again because when you go up with time you're just met with greater resistance, and you'll reach the point where it pushes you down further. It's an exercise of futility.

Order nootropics online for test relief.

I'll post more about race and IQ today, along with my recordings.
Tag me in the iq thread you will make

Yeah that's true motivation starts to wane off as you get older because you already know the window of opportunity is small, but gets tighter as time goes by. When you improve you make an extra nudge to widen the window of opportunity and it's only a small marginal gap, but then tightens up again because when you go up with time you're just met with greater resistance, and you'll reach the point where it pushes you down further. It's an exercise of futility.
Very well said. It's not justlow level of IQ. It's the:
the window of opportunity
as one user said here, age-pill surpasses all the pills.