Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Improving myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Got a job, a boat

Gonna go street preaching on Thursday

Lesgoo life aint so bad

street preaching?

when you say improving yourself are you retaining hope of ascension or are you simply implying you are going to make an effort to not feel like utter shit all the time/be depressed.

the problem is deprived of basic human need you're always going to relapse unto the realization it's not worth the effort of self improving because just like elliot rodger stated, "The most beautiful places can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it alone"

Nice, good luck with bettering yourself.

Yes brudda, it says in the Bible to spread the good news
Ah. Good luck.

My name isn't John, Mark, Peter, Judas, Luke, Obi Wan, or Yoda so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

when you say improving yourself are you retaining hope of ascension or are you simply implying you are going to make an effort to not feel like utter shit all the time/be depressed.

the problem is deprived of basic human need you're always going to relapse unto the realization it's not worth the effort of self improving because just like elliot rodger stated, "The most beautiful places can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it alone"
Bothtbh, but more the second one

Got a boat at 16 or got a job on a boat?