Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 2013 an oldcel teacher shot himself after a student he loved got with Chad, he made a website

• Thread starter Deleted member 14536
  • Start date
it's been ten years now that foid is probably married with children, life waits for no one
Is there any doubt? Soon will come the time when her 11yo daughters are fucking, maybe her sons if they are good looking.

does anyone else document their thoughts to the likes of this man's and ER's nowadays
Those are called diaries, and in the US constitution, there is an endorsement for every citizen to keep a diary. In long past centuries, diaries are some of the richest insights there are into history.

Normies don't have very complex or purposeful, insightful thoughts, (I think), and so don't need to write about them. The stereotypical man or woman lives a life that can be described in some paragraphs, plus or minus a few for hobbies. I get this impression mainly from my normie friends who are as simple as you can imagine.

I have kept a diary for over ten years of my life. It let me revisit a slow progression from bluepill to blackpill, and keeps me able to empathize with bluepillers, because my handwriting assures me of my own past delusions. I sometimes can't believe I wrote what I did. Highly recommend even if you aren't going to ER or rope one day. It's key for self-development and introspection. Possibly make the mind perceive time slower, because sitting at a writing-desk and recalling everything you did and thought regularly you'd guess would have some effect on the human brain.

assed this image 100's of times whilst looking for information on him, and the reason I skipped over it without looking closely was because he's so short I thought it was just some generic picture of students at that school not a teacher in the photo lol :feelshaha:

Wilds 1
Holy fuck. This photograph...so brutal.
He's a 4/10 and severe manlet. This photo shows how he is face mogged by all other men in the photograph and heightmogged by all the men and even both women. Irrecoverable.
(JFL at the Chadlet in the middle by the way...what a waste of face.)

If he was blackpilled, he would have known he could get a better quality of life and ascend in SEA. Blackpill saves lives because it let's you know your real options in life.

This story was a lot to take in. It's a good thing to share this wisdom by continuously bumping this thread.

Only a loser would kill himself over a foid. jfl
Yeah a winner surely spends his entire life being a cuck teacher walking home alone, dying alone. Sounds amazing!

Seems like he was 41 when he checked out - no wonder he went insane. Watching all these kids in the prime of their lives messing around enjoying themselves, whilst he rots and ages alone.

Those are called diaries, and in the US constitution, there is an endorsement for every citizen to keep a diary. In long past centuries, diaries are some of the richest insights there are into history.

Normies don't have very complex or purposeful, insightful thoughts, (I think), and so don't need to write about them. The stereotypical man or woman lives a life that can be described in some paragraphs, plus or minus a few for hobbies. I get this impression mainly from my normie friends who are as simple as you can imagine.

I have kept a diary for over ten years of my life. It let me revisit a slow progression from bluepill to blackpill, and keeps me able to empathize with bluepillers, because my handwriting assures me of my own past delusions. I sometimes can't believe I wrote what I did. Highly recommend even if you aren't going to ER or rope one day. It's key for self-development and introspection. Possibly make the mind perceive time slower, because sitting at a writing-desk and recalling everything you did and thought regularly you'd guess would have some effect on the human brain
Thank you for the insight. I have tried to keep up a diary but i kinda live a nomad lifestyle and wanna keep physical possessions to a minimal. I'm gonna try keeping on a diary on my laptop however

Last edited:
I have kept a diary for over ten years of my life. It let me revisit a slow progression from bluepill to blackpill, and keeps me able to empathize with bluepillers, because my handwriting assures me of my own past delusions. I sometimes can't believe I wrote what I did. Highly recommend even if you aren't going to ER or rope one day. It's key for self-development and introspection. Possibly make the mind perceive time slower, because sitting at a writing-desk and recalling everything you did and thought regularly you'd guess would have some effect on the human brain.
I stopped writing in my diary a year ago because constantly revisiting past traumas and shitty memories feels like a downward spiral into insanity.
I’d much rather forget and move on, for the sake of my mental health. Maybe once my quality of life improves I’ll start journaling positive experiences instead.

dnr but he should´ve pulled an ER ( in hearts of iron 4)

Reverse happens too, one of the girls I liked sucked off her substitute teacher while drunk after a party and complained to me about it, even if she just told me she sucked off a friend but later I got to know. It's funny because you can see some pics on her Facebook where he praises her in class or stuff like that.
post facebook link

i hate teachers though, but thats because i hate human. i am total outcast, i tried to make this post not about me, but this is how i think about teachers. seriously, i didnt have many good teachers if any, i had few neutral teachers that cant teach but dont cause problems, and the rest were fokin toxic annoying pile of trash, but whatever

there were ugly teachers too, however they'd get laid when i was in school, or they wouldnt, but they had it easier than whats happening now for sure.

also teacher is stupid for trying to get a girl from his class.
Cuck teacher I hate teacher

i remember this thread, it's brutal

male teachers actually slay hard in areas like villages and small towns, but it never ends well