Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HE DIDNT BUY ME DINNER

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
so i went on tinder, swiped right on this hot aussie looking guy, show up on the date, he must have been 5'8 at most. LAME. Even worse, he seemed a lot more white in his photos, I thought he was just squinting, but I think he is some kind of chink. I hate asians because they eat dogs.

Anyway, I didn't even know why I didn't walk off right then and there, not only was this chink have no RIZZ, he didn't even offer TO PAY THE ENTIRE CHECK. a 5'8' chink loser not offering to pay the whole check. He must be gay. At that point I just start acting like a bitch telling him to go back to china, and then this hot 6'8 came to my rescue to spread asian hate, if you get what I mean ;) and I let him fuck me in the backseat of my car but now he's not calling back.

ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS

Last edited:
you go girllll, he just had short man syndrome:rolleyes:

Fuck moids. Keep going queen buiu deserve more.

Men these days are pussies,you are queen you dont deserve to be treated like that :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

OMGGG same thing happened to me except my date refused to take me to a 5 star restaurant on the first date. LIKE ITS GIVING BROKE VIBES :foidSoy: .If your broke just say that :foidSoy:

OMGGG same thing happened to me except my date refused to take me to a 5 star restaurant on the first date. LIKE ITS GIVING BROKE VIBES :foidSoy: .If your broke just say that :foidSoy:
Aww girl sounds terrible! How could he waste your time like this? What an asshole :foidSoy:

This is why moid need to be thrown into industriaul meat grinderrrrrrrrrr

A REAL MAN gives his queen the royal treatment

Sex haver sluts like you are why men won’t commit to other women.