Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In 2018 a white woman lives a better life than a king in mediveal times.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
White woman have everything available to them, they can get free money and promotions with the flip of a finger, and no one can even criticize them without being labelled a misogynist, getting fired from his job, getting beat up by white knights, and probably imprisoned.
A king at least had responsibilities and couldn't go around doing whatever they wanted, but white woman spend their early twenties and thirties exploring the world (getting dicked down by third world chads and tyrones) with not a care in the world, before they settle down with a beta bux.

They are all miserable as hell. They have low testosterone, no muscle, high pitch voices, have anxiety almost all the time from being sensitive from lack of testosterone, selfish from lack of testosterone and they have no sense of accountability when they screw up.

They bump themselves up in others eyes by showing others how much they have sex but it's futile. They would not admit it though because they are hollow shells without that only thing that gives them value.

Women would kill to be a man in this or next life. I have even been told this by women themselves lol.

Women are the creators mistake. They are least likely to make anything out of themselves and they have the least amount of creative potential.

Last edited:
They are all miserable as hell. They have low testosterone, no muscle, high pitch voices, have anxiety almost all the time from being sensitive from lack of testosterone, selfish from lack of testosterone and they have no sense of accountability when they screw up.

They bump themselves up in others eyes by showing others how much they have sex but it's futile. They would not admit it though because they are hollow shells without that only thing that gives them value.

Women would kill to be a man in this or next life. I have even been told this by women themselves lol.

Women are the creators mistake. They are least likely to make anything out of themselves and they have the least amount of creative potential.

Troll

Are you out of your mind, modern woman are not miserable, they are enjoying their lives.
Spending countless hours in drunk fun parties and then getting to chose from hundreds of hot guys, then buying tons of consumer products
If they are miserable then what foes that make us?

Are you out of your mind, modern woman are not miserable, they are enjoying their lives.
Spending countless hours in drunk fun parties and then getting to chose from hundreds of hot guys, then buying tons of consumer products
If they are miserable then what foes that make us?
This isn't happiness. It's degeneracy. They are all miserable.

White woman have everything available to them, they can get free money and promotions with the flip of a finger, and no one can even criticize them without being labelled a misogynist, getting fired from his job, getting beat up by white knights, and probably imprisoned.
A king at least had responsibilities and couldn't go around doing whatever they wanted, but white woman spend their early twenties and thirties exploring the world (getting dicked down by third world chads and tyrones) with not a care in the world, before they settle down with a beta bux.
Them fightin' words. I got booted from Reddit for saying things like that.

Not just white women. Women in general have it super easy.

White weemen are gods

lol, that sounds so cucked. No doubt, they live life on tutorial mode, but they're the most degenerate whores in the world. White women are trash tbh

lol, that sounds so cucked. No doubt, they live life on tutorial mode, but they're the most degenerate whores in the world. White women are trash tbh
All females of all races are equally whorish, some are just more open about it

Legit,being a white woman is the epitome of human existence. I want to be one so bad tbh.

All females of all races are equally whorish, some are just more open about it

strangely enough, it's the ones with more freedom. Really makes you think...

Last edited:
Not only white women, any woman today lives better than a king.

Even obese women find paraphysic fetishists to give them validation and even a good life.

women find more happiness in slavery to strong leadership than they do in freedom.
so yes, as much as they are satisfying animal instincts, they appear 'happy' living a life of degenerate hedonism...but they are hollow inside, and each new cock chips another piece off her soul

To be honest, most people in Western countries have higher material living standards than a king in medieval times.

Legit,being a white woman is the epitome of human existence. I want to be one so bad tbh.
For real if you are born a healthy Western white woman from a stable family you have hit the jackpot, most privileged group of all, yet mainstream society still is bying into the feminist narrative "muh patriarchee, woman have it so much harder and men are privileged" like complete cucks

I thought Albanians were attractive

I thought Albanians were attractive
The woman are attractive, but they age fast as fuck, the vast majority of 30ish Albanian woman look way older than that age, they look hot in young age but then plummet like crazy.

White women are the most priviledged and protected group of people in history.

women find more happiness in slavery to strong leadership than they do in freedom.
so yes, as much as they are satisfying animal instincts, they appear 'happy' living a life of degenerate hedonism...but they are hollow inside, and each new cock chips another piece off her soul

So much cope. Stacy lives a life of validation and happiness and you live a life of loneliness and suffering. I used not to be this way but I've been lonely so long I would happily trade the fruits of success, the tree of knowledge, and the bastion of character in a moment just to be validated and cared for unconditionally (even without all the material benefits they enjoy like betabux)

It's not just white women OP it's all women

They are fucking vile, evil and privileged trash, literally. Every single white women needs to be put to auction immediately and controlled.

Problem is they are just too fking hot. It's too easy for a white women to cuck incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back