Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 2021, these two have equal SMV

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Can guarantee they both get a 100 matches on tinder a week
7lGlkiFB

I'd argue the foid has more smv because she gets more people of the opposite sex willing to pay all her bills for her until the day she dies

At least we're better at video-games :feels:

Foid has more. I remember showing pictures of that exact gigachad to some foids I know years ago and they said they weren't attracted to him. They prefer more pretty boy types. Most men are desperate and would at the very least take a blowjob from a landwhale.

Make a Tinder account with the landwhale and see.

Foid has more. I remember showing pictures of that exact gigachad to some foids I know years ago and they said they weren't attracted to him.
virtue signal. if he asked to fuck they wouldn't refuse

I'd argue the foid has more smv because she gets more people of the opposite sex willing to pay all her bills for her until the day she dies
Smv I think would calculate the genetic excellence of your partner. Quality and quantity values should both be in measured.

fat girls can ascend their genetic off spring by reproducing with a male who is way too high value for her.

but for the ultimate rare once per generation Chiseled chad the ability to raise his offspring's genetics would have to rely on him getting high quality ultimate Stacy of any race. She just has to be ultimately feminine. So any girl he impregnates will have a kid go down in smv than himself. the guys' smv is that high.

This hypothetical superior chad has access to infinite stacies, girl simps, and gay simps. Girl has access to many chads and simps mostly because of fame maxing and tinder access.

unless ultimate chad is real, the fatties take the cake in this head to head smv competition

HAHAHAH these fucking subhuman foids jfl why do we treat them as equals
Imagine working in the military and being payed the same as a foid :feelskek:
The military is a MEME. As soon as WW3 kicks in EVERY SINGLE FOIDS IN THE MILITARY WILL GO BACK HOME MAKE BABIES AND AMMUNITION.
IF THE COUNTRY LOSES ALL MEN WILL BE KILLED OR ENSLAVED WHILE FOIDS WILL FUCK PRIME ENEMY CHADS AND HAVE A FAMILY, A NEW WORLD TO REBUILD AND SPIT FEMINISM ONCE AGAIN.
They cannot lose.

virtue signal. if he asked to fuck they wouldn't refuse
I honestly don't think it was virtue signaling because she promptly expressed her desire to fuck other Chads and pretty boys. She basically said that one was too exaggerated.

Foids are extremely picky, everything has to be exactly like they want or else no deal.

I will never understand how this happens

How do you gain this much weight without at one point thinking wtf I need to stop and going on a diet

I will never understand how this happens

How do you gain this much weight without at one point thinking wtf I need to stop and going on a diet
It happens when you've never faced any challenges, when society believes you have some inherent value no matter what you do or don't do

How do these creatures even move? Also that landwhale probably doesn't even do shower meme (u would need the whole swimming pool for her :feelshaha:)