Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 5-10 years, the wealth inequality will be much worse than it is now. Think 99.9%/0.1%.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
To sum it all up with as few words as possible:

Governments print money during times of depression / recession. The money goes to the top 500 or so companies which get more powerful / richer while smaller businesses and the middle class die off.

The big corps promote globalism, slave labor, and get an hour of your labor for a small fraction of what they would normally pay.

It's especially bad for incels since most of us seem to be educated or work in skilled labor. Soon we'll only be able to make wages which can only pay for living situations where it's 10 guys to a small apartment or us living in a tent city.

Brazilification of the dating world (and society at large). Most people live in favelas where everyone suffers and people get backstabbed over nothing, while the 1% rules and enjoys life in ivory towers away from the pleb.

Last edited:
Brazilification of the dating world (and society at large). Most people live in favelas where everyone suffers and people get backstabbed over nothing, while the 1% rules and enjoys life in ivory towers away from the pleb.

I like this description so much. "Brazilification" is an amazing word.

Soon all of the west will be just like this.

@Mainländer thoughts?

Time to go neet while the :soy: works

And the guillotines and gulags will shine bright in this world of darkness.

@Mainländer thoughts?
Kek, Brazil is not that bad. In favelas they do have their own cartel rules and people are indeed killed over petty shit sometimes, but it's not something that widespread.

man, october/november is going to be so fucking insane.

- american election insanity, the insanity of which will spill over into europe like it always does
- even more insane lockdowns for political reasons
- chaos as people will be forced to take either flu shots or a rushed coronavirus vaccine, or both, and many will refuse
- some kind of draconic biometrics solution will be pushed on people at the same time, to track vaccination coverage, again many will refuse

it's going to be pure insanity and people better be prepared (I bought 2 more cans of beef stew personally)

Oh, it will. I prefer to use the Gini coefficient as a measurement, though. I doubt it'll be as extreme as 0.1/99.9 but nevertheless I'm concerned about the impact that this has on civil society and other aspects of democracies.

man, october/november is going to be so fucking insane.

- american election insanity, the insanity of which will spill over into europe like it always does
- even more insane lockdowns for political reasons
- chaos as people will be forced to take either flu shots or a rushed coronavirus vaccine, or both, and many will refuse
- some kind of draconic biometrics solution will be pushed on people at the same time, to track vaccination coverage, again many will refuse

it's going to be pure insanity and people better be prepared (I bought 2 more cans of beef stew personally)

i think gov will all be flat out lying about numbers by then because you don't lie, you get flagged as a problem country and get banned from entering other countries

USA would lie but dems want to harm trump so they'll force the real infection #s out in the open and test a lot

but maybe trump gets that under control via federal regulations and makes all infection #s disappear

i think gov will all be flat out lying about numbers by then because you don't lie, you get flagged as a problem country and get banned from entering other countries

USA would lie but dems want to harm trump so they'll force the real infection #s out in the open and test a lot

but maybe trump gets that under control via federal regulations and makes all infection #s disappear
real or fake numbers, this disease will create way more chaos than justified, showing how insane everyone really is now

It's especially bad for incels since most of us seem to be educated or work in skilled labor. Soon we'll only be able to make wages which can only pay for living situations where it's 10 guys to a small apartment or us living in a tent city.

Plan on that then. Unattractive single males need to look out for each other when there is no one else to look out for them.

Of course a lot of guys like to be independent of that thing and that's fine, but in the case that things get worse it doesn't hurt.

I like this description so much. "Brazilification" is an amazing word.

Soon all of the west will be just like this.

Corruption in US is just standard to many people coming from foreign countries where corruption in government and bribes are the norm.
That's another reason why economic "elites" love illegal immigration so much.
The illegal immigrants are happy to be allowed to live in a western country and will turn a blind eye to corrupt politicians in turn.

If I remember early on in the 2016 election when Trump first announced his candidacy he was able to connect with many disenfranchised voters by talking about how the Bureau of Labor and Statistics employment rate didn't count people who had given up looking for work and that the real unemployment rate was much higher.

real or fake numbers, this disease will create way more chaos than justified, showing how insane everyone really is now

They conveniently forgot about the spread of coronavirus during the BLM mass marches.

They conveniently forgot about the spread of coronavirus during the BLM mass marches.
there's many signs like this that the authorities are taking "calculated risks" instead of treating the disease as seriously as they say they are

the foreign worker scandals in poorer countries made my sides fly into orbit

the foreign worker scandals in poorer countries made my sides fly into orbit

pls explain for us burger cels

my understanding is outside the USA, they just do slave labor, steal passports and put the workers in semi-prison labor camps

seems like all of this boils down to slavery in some form

pls explain for us burger cels

my understanding is outside the USA, they just do slave labor, steal passports and put the workers in semi-prison labor camps

seems like all of this boils down to slavery in some form

this was done with full cooperation from the authorities, who decided it was a calculated risk worth taking

Yeah the gap gets bigger all the time. The unfortunate truth is that if you want to make really good money now you have to be a genius to compete with people like jeff bezos and bill gates. But im no genius. I should just move to vietnam and live in a shack in the jungle, at least there i won't have all this american consumerism culture always annoying me

Good, this is how it has always been and the middle class is an anomaly, a parasitic one at that, everything, from soyciety to gynocracy can be traced back to the plotting of the bourgie. The people who try to get incels classified as a terrorist organization, organize BLM and such shit or just rationalize the bluepill are all middle class fucktards, it was the middle class children who started the cultural marxist subversion.
The world will be better off without these fuckers, though I hope they dont just fall into poverty but get a nice cleansing from pissed off proles.