Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In a few years Africa will be the only place on earth with birth rates above replacement levels

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
a924b4a3bdc288b71af0cc52e9fa560fd4ba93898f74619ac2f4b90b0293d746.png

BBC pilled.

even india only at 2~3???? wth:feelskek:

That's actually one of the most depressing things I've ever seen. :fuk:
And wait, I thought these niggers were all supposed to be starving :feelswhat:

its gonna get way worse for us. billions more of the least attractive race flooding the market and simping. it is already impossible to get a white woman, pretty soon curryfoids and noodlewhores are gonna be chad only as well

Why do they fucking breed so much and so fast? Makes me so angry.

its gonna get way worse for us. billions more of the least attractive race flooding the market and simping. it is already impossible to get a white woman, pretty soon curryfoids and noodlewhores are gonna be chad only as well
Why did it have to be Africans? :feelsseriously:

whites, changs, spics + curries will all die off

it's over :feelswhat::feelsaww:

That's actually one of the most depressing things I've ever seen. :fuk:
And wait, I thought these niggers were all supposed to be starving :feelswhat:
soys always lying, they want us to feed those niggers even more to create billions of freeloading niggers

soys always lying, they want us to feed those niggers even more to create billions of freeloading niggers
It wouldn't be so bad if niggers were not so ugly, violent, and retarded.
Why couldn't it be billions of Finnish or Moldovan people or something

Don't worry they will get cucked by chinks.

Don't worry they will get cucked by chinks.
How? Chinks have extremely low birth rates. If the nigs just sit around fucking for the next 200 years they'll be the only humans on earth.

It wouldn't be so bad if niggers were not so ugly, violent, and retarded.
Why couldn't it be billions of Finnish or Moldovan people or something
the uglier, the more disgusting a creature the more it seeks to reproduce. Bugs the ugliest and most disgusting creatures are the most numerous. Same truth applies to humans. Ugliest races have most spawn.

based africa. africa is the place where it started and thats the place where it will end.

If you look at the chart you can see that Africa's birthrate is falling too, just at a slower rate compared to other countries. Once Africa becomes developed, it will start having those 1st world problems.

A curse and a plague

If you look at the chart you can see that Africa's birthrate is falling too, just at a slower rate compared to other countries. Once Africa becomes developed, it will start having those 1st world problems.
You can put the nig in a spaceship and it will still be a nig

How? Chinks have extremely low birth rates. If the nigs just sit around fucking for the next 200 years they'll be the only humans on earth.
Doest matter if chink birthrate is 0. There's 1.5 billion of them.