Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In a perfect utopia what would humans be like in your vision?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
For me they would all be nice and supportive of me and my goals they are respectful and treat me as a family member and I am not left behind in anything. They don't tease they don't joke about looks or anything about that. They know what to say and do as just. It's a simple vision.

The human propensity towards violence has been evolved because violence increases survivability. In order to eat, there must sometimes be acts of violence committed on other living things, be they prey or other humans looking to steal food/mates or kill.

This evolved propensity towards violence, I've learned, is the root of civilization and technological superiority and advancement. Without it, humanity would not be the apex predator on this planet and we would not be having this conversation over digital space. This drive to conquer - rooted in selfishness and survival instincts - is what allowed humans to reach out to space and to split the atom.

As much as I would like to alter human evolution and steer it towards a path of absolute pacifism and full on cooperation instead of competition, doing so would doom the species to extinction of another kind.

The human propensity towards violence has been evolved because violence increases survivability. In order to eat, there must sometimes be acts of violence committed on other living things, be they prey or other humans looking to steal food/mates or kill.

This evolved propensity towards violence, I've learned, is the root of civilization and technological superiority and advancement. Without it, humanity would not be the apex predator on this planet and we would not be having this conversation over digital space. This drive to conquer - rooted in selfishness and survival instincts - is what allowed humans to reach out to space and to split the atom.

As much as I would like to alter human evolution and steer it towards a path of absolute pacifism and full on cooperation instead of competition, doing so would doom the species to extinction of another kind.
I think the last sentence is a cope. Because all organisms are not like my kind. We survived because we were nice.

I think the last sentence is a cope. Because all organisms are not like my kind. We survived because we were nice.
Being "nice" is suboptimal. You open yourself for exploitation. It's mathematics.

Going extinct because of being nice? I think this entire paragraph is nothing more than a Jewish cope.

Being "nice" is suboptimal. You open yourself for exploitation. It's mathematics.
It's incorrect. sadly it's actually thermodynamics. In erenyeager law only being nice leads to true freedom. You got brainwashed by those pointy nosed Jews I'm afraid.

But it'll be ok. I'm currently in the process of redesigning Karl reputenstiens brain to make him perfectly nice and give me all of his loans. I too will make you into nice_meme instead of b.a.s.e.d meme. It's all for inceldia my son. I will force feed kindness to humanity like I force fed random brats green beans. You will like it. You will drown in it. You will be me.

Everyone here will one day be an erenyeager. It's for the greater good!

Last edited:
It's incorrect. sadly it's actually thermodynamics. In erenyeager law only being nice leads to true freedom. You got brainwashed by those pointy nosed Jews I'm afraid.

But it'll be ok. I'm currently in the process of redesigning Karl reputenstiens brain to make him perfectly nice and give me all of his loans. I too will make you into nice_meme instead of b.a.s.e.d meme. It's all for inceldia my son. I will force feed kindness to humanity like I force fed random brats green beans. You will like it. You will drown in it. You will be me.

Everyone here will one day be an erenyeager. It's for the greater good!
Ever since the first life form (in matter form) was formed billions of years ago on Earth, the imperative of life has always been competition to select for and distill organisms until one with consciousness emerged - that is evolution's purpose.

The most efficient way that this is done is through an iterative process that involves elimination. Logically this entails competition, as cooperation would greatly reduce the time horizon to achieve consciousness, which would not be the goal. A paradigm of evolutionary life, which did not prioritize consciousness in life forms, would utilize cooperation as the primary modus operandi. This would result in a far more homogeneous group of organisms and far less biodiversity. Obsolescence would be preserved throughout hundreds of millions of years, and life would ultimately coalesce into one unitary species.

The cooperation paradigm would result in uniformity of physical form and function. The competition paradigm results in uniformity of consciousness i.e., reaching the highest thought forms and being connected to the divine source as a whole species, rather than anomalous instances of "enlightened," "highly spiritual," and "pious" individual organisms (saints, prophets, and the like).

Being nice is a luxury you can afford, once you have no competition.