Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In all honesty, why do they (cucktears, normalfags, etc.) Get triggered when some incels here only want a virgin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6329
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
These are the same cunts that claim they wouldn't want anything to do with us due to lack of experience. But seethe at the mouth when some us prefer a girl as inexperienced as we are? I just don't get it.

Because women cannot do anything wrong and all women are queens :soy: :soy: :soy:

Because they know n-counts devalue foids. A virgin is the ultimate prize and dirty inkwells don't deserve them.

Probably because the women have banged god knows how many chads while the normies are dating those women with body counts in the triple digits.

They genuinely think males shouldn't be allowed to have any preferences

They also know deep down that female virgins dont exist after 14

Because so many women are whores that finding a sexually inexperienced women like yourself is viewed as "unrealistic" and "crazy high standards."

I could be experienced yet would want a virgin. Serious relationships for life: virgin. A girl that had 3 bf before is OK to be a girlfriend, maintain by the side, but not for building a family. Lets talk the Truth straight.
Hopefully DNA editing and artificial uterus will make it possible for everyone of us to have his virgin waifu.

Anything else other than a virgin is cucked. Kalergi plan is going fine I see. Only virgins were acceptable in the last several thousand years.

Because they don't want to be reminded that they're disgusting whores who had their ability to pair-bond ruined

Because so many women are whores that finding a sexually inexperienced women like yourself is viewed as "unrealistic" and "crazy high standards."
I guess if they're whores they'll all have to be treated as such, and never taken seriously for long term monogamous relationships.