Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme In an alternate reality

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★

Yes, only in an alternate reality I would see so much snow in Brazil

For this to happen, there would have to be a severe reaction to the rise of feminism and strict measures put in to ensure hypergamy, acceptance of modern moral degeneracy, and foid standards don't crop up in the midst; social media would also have to be controlled, with its easy medium to spread societal degrading ideas and degenerate ideologies... :feelswhat:

Or perhaps you just never immigrate outside of Iran. :feelshaha:

i cant watch this, too sad. i will be crying if i watched the whole thing.

Yes, only in an alternate reality I would see so much snow in Brazil
:feelshaha:
It also rarely snows here :cryfeels: maybe once every five years we have this much snow in my city.

For this to happen, there would have to be a severe reaction to the rise of feminism and strict measures put in to ensure hypergamy, acceptance of modern moral degeneracy, and foid standards don't crop up in the midst; social media would also have to be controlled, with its easy medium to spread societal degrading ideas and degenerate ideologies... :feelswhat:

Or perhaps you just never immigrate outside of Iran. :feelshaha:
Bro, every foid here is taken. No trad unicorn to marry to. Even the ones they call "trad" are chad only. That's why I said alternate reality. You will never have a wife waiting for you like that as an incel in the modern world.

Iranians are weak