Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In France there are 0.93 men for 1 woman

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★

Its official
And despite this, it is one of the countries in the world where men suffer the most emotional misery (incel in France xd). How can you explain this paradox?Normally women should be afraid not to get married... However, it's the opposite, married women at 25 years old are common, single men without children at 50 years old too....

In France there are 0.01 cumskins for every deathnic
And despite this, it is one of the countries in the world where men suffer the most emotional misery (incel in France xd).
Just make shit up theory

Just make shit up theory
Op is Algerian btw. So you aint wrong :lul:

Op is Algerian btw. So you aint wrong :lul:
kVtmoTo.gif

IF you white in France you gonna fin a GF but if you ethnic jfl for you

Cope

That's because there are many many old women (like 60+) compared to old men. That's why stats are like that, check the stats for under 40.

There is NO WHERE in the west basically with more young women than men, it really is over and it's over because of demographics, not anything like looks

try feeding a foid your baguette maby

Hypergamy and promiscuity are the issues there. French foids are obnubilated and lobotomized by only fucking chads.
By the way, I google translated the thing, and they say there a way more males BEFORE the age of 25, meaning there are an awful lot of youngcels there.
The reason is simple, France is dominated by the Jewish sphere. It is one of the countries, if not the country, where the Jews have the greatest importance and power. They have all the possibilities to make of the French males big rags unable to take themselves in hand. Eternal teenagers who reach the age and the adult maturity only when they have their first job.
France is doomed in so many ways and it's all the Jews fault.

Are they counting the unfuckable old hags too? Foids tend to live longer than men so they tend to have a surplus at the older ages. I'd rather look at a population pyramid with the surpluses marked.

Only young woman count, in my country there is also more foids than man (only in 50+ grandma range) and actually shortage of young women

What does this mean?
ar_inf_54_figure2.png

If it says that from 0 to 25 there's a surplus of men and only above 55 there's a huge surplus of foids, then my point is correct.

Nevermind, i switched to table view and I saw "ratio of men to women". So it really is true, it's only the old hags.

The racepill is important indeed.

Just make shit up theory
Are you implying men in France aren't suffering that much? I'd assume they are but I don't know.

There are infinite women for 1 Chad