Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In PES games I made a team of manlets and a team of tallcels and made them play against each other

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
:feelskek: One team had all players at maximum height (Between 2,10 and 2,20m) and the other at the minimum height (Between 1,45 and 1,55m). I made all of them with ugly incel faces kek and then play against each other, sometimes I was the manlets and other times the tallcels. But tallcels were OP because almost always you tried to take the ball from the rival team you injured them. This was on the last PES of PSP some years ago.

I made a team of tallfags with a manlet goalkeeper in PES 2006. That game was great.

Manlets always lose

I made a team of tallfags with a manlet goalkeeper in PES 2006. That game was great.
PES in PSP was basically PES 2006 with shirts and players updated. Everything looks the same: The menus, customization options, even the animations. But yeah the best football game in PSP, FIFA had shitty graphics and gameplay.

It's over, even in video games.

I have the current pes 20, worst football game ever for me.

Is PES better than FIFA?

so retarded that Juventus has the ability to be exclusive to PES just because of sponsorship reasons

Try MDICKIE WRESTLING MPIRE!!!!!!!

Would be funny to do the same experiment but with races
A whitecel team, a ricecel team, a currycel team, etc.

Kek so I made the same thread 3 years ago, interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back