Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based In the direction of Zaporizhzhia, AFU are destroying Russian "Grad" MLRS systems

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★

In Ukraine Grad does Orcs very well. Even if it belong to Orcs.

Looks like it has Grad-uated to the scrap yard

This guy never had a father figure and Putin replaced him. That's pretty much the logic behind people loving Putin.
I have a dad who actively looks after me. I like Putin because he's competent, trad, and based.

His real father is probably a subhuman ethnic balding manlet too, so there's synergy
This is pretty much certainly true as well.

I have a dad who actively looks after me. I like Putin because he's competent, trad, and based.
Do I look like a guy who will trust someone who willingly chose to go back to a country like India?

Do I look like a guy who will trust someone who willingly chose to go back to a country like India?
You want ethnics polluting the White European demographics of the West? You want interracial conflict that diversity brings?

You want ethnics polluting the White European demographics of the West? You want interracial conflict that diversity brings?
The whole point of the Zigger invasion is White genocide:
IMG 20230712 155148

Shouldn't have let NATO come to Putin's doorstep.
Zigger invasion has only made this point even more retarded because NATO now eyes Finland and Sweden.
Ukraine is more closer to NATO standards and membership due to this war today then it was before 2014 incursions.

UAF is more closer to NATO standards and membership due to this war now then it was before 2014 incursions.
Its not. Word out of NATO Summit is that NATO won't take Ukraine anytime soon.

Its not. Word out of NATO Summit is that NATO won't take Ukraine anytime soon.
Membership Action Plan is gone, which boosts Ukraine's chances significantly. They've also announced even more aid and cooperation in $Bs.
Compare this to pre-2014 when NATO was actively avoiding Ukraine.

Membership Action Plan is gone, which boosts Ukraine's chances significantly. They've also announced even more aid and cooperation in $Bs.
Ukraine will actually join NATO the moment the war is finished.
I can't wait for a joint NATO invasion of Russia. We will take their resources and remove the filth living there.
Russians have added nothing to this world but misery and destruction.

NATO's plan was always to go eastward towards Ukraine. This article was from 2008.
And aid doesn't matter. Military aid hasn't helped Ukraine one bit. Only NATO intervention can turn the tide in Ukraine's favor.

We will take their resources and remove the filth living there.
Why do you hate Russians so much? What is the basis for your hate?

And aid doesn't matter. Military aid hasn't helped Ukraine one bit. Only NATO intervention can turn the tide in Ukraine's favor.
True. We'll chase Putin all the way back to Moscow.

Why do you hate Russians so much? What is the basis for your hate?
Russians have added nothing but death, destruction and misery to this world. Russians have opressed many peoples throughout history.

Last edited:
Russians have added nothing but death, destruction and misery to this world. Russians have opressed many peoples throughout history.
So did Anglos, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, Tojo, Leopold, and others. If you want to be a conqueror and a strong ruler, you have to commit mass murder. Mass murder solves a lot of problems. Overvaluing life is how Anglos have become dysgenic-ally weak, feminized, nigger-lovers.

So did Anglos, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, Tojo, Leopold, and others. If you want to be a conqueror and a strong ruler, you have to commit mass murder. Mass murder solves a lot of problems. Overvaluing life is how Anglos have become dysgenic-ally weak, feminized, nigger-lovers.
The post-Soviet space (for the most part) doesn't have the fertility and the head count necessary to justify high casualty conquest.
Colonization wars of the past had millions in excess population, Putin obviously does not.
It would be fine to genocide a brown shithole, but not Ukraine.

The post-Soviet space (for the most part) doesn't have the fertility and the head count necessary to justify high casualty conquest.
It does if their geopolitically threatened.

The western world you are supporting has been nothing but mass genocide of native europeans and enslavement and destruction of QoL of Africans. The Jews you love so much have ridiculed Palestine to a point of no return, commiting war crimes on the daily and no one bats an eye. The russians you are complaining about are in the Ukraine rn because USA wanted to boost it's currency worth so it started a fucking war on the other side of the earth and you are supporting them. You blame the desperate shooter instead of the person who pushed him to pull the trigger.

Anglos have invented everything.

The Jews you love so much have ridiculed Palestine to a point of no return, commiting war crimes on the daily and no one bats an eye.
Good. Israelis like to build, Palestinians like to shit on the streets and bomb civilians.
The russians you are complaining about are in the Ukraine rn because USA wanted to boost it's currency worth so it started a fucking war on the other side of the earth and you are supporting them.
Considering the fact that the US is in recession, this doesn't seem to work if it even is the plan.
You blame the desperate shooter instead of the person who pushed him to pull the trigger.
Even if that was true, the one at fault is the "muh desperate shooter", because he is the one who pulled the trigger.

Anglos have invented everything.
Germans invented a lot of stuff as well. They are highly innovative even today.

What Russia is doing is what any incel would do if Chads ganged up on him for his lunch money in school.

Germans invented a lot of stuff as well. They are highly innovative even today.
Yeah. The West is the best.
What Russia is doing is what any incel would do if Chads ganged up on him for his lunch money in school.
Good. Can't wait for Russia to be divided even further.

Good. Israelis like to build, Palestinians like to shit on the streets and bomb civilians.
Israelis also like to destroy the West through debt slavery, feminism, gynocentrism, racial diversity, and nigger criminality.

Israelis also like to destroy the West through debt slavery, feminism, gynocentrism, racial diversity, and nigger criminality.
There are very few Jews outside Israel, except for America.

There are very few Jews outside Israel, except for America.
750k in France, 700k in Canada, 400k in UK, 275k in Germany. And of course, 12 million in America. More than enough to rule the West and subjugate its native White populations.

750k in France, 700k in Canada, 400k in UK, 275k in Germany. And of course, 12 million in America. More than enough to rule the West and subjugate its native White populations.
*450k in France
393k in Canada
292k in the UK
118k in Germany
5.7 million in America

Where did you pull these numbers lol?

And no, they're not enough to rule the West as Judaism is basically dead among Jews outside Israel/America as most Jews in Europe are secular. Many don't even mutilate their sons anymore.

Where did you pull these numbers lol?
Core vs Eligible. Nevermind, my point was that there are more than enough jews to take over western governments.

American government, financial system, and mass media is controlled by jews. You accept this right?

Core vs Eligible. Nevermind, my point was that there are more than enough jews to take over western governments.

American government, financial system, and mass media is controlled by jews. You accept this right?
There aren't. But I don't have a problem with jewcels.

Even if that was true, the one at fault is the "muh desperate shooter", because he is the one who pulled the trigger.
if russia doesnt attack it has NATO troops a few km away from moscow, so why not attack now? I mean don't tell me placing NATO troops there isnt an ofensive act
nigga that's what Israel is doing
Considering the fact that the US is in recession, this doesn't seem to work if it even is the plan.
The US dollar got fixed after the war, you can look up the exchange rates

if russia doesnt attack it has NATO troops a few km away from moscow, so why not attack now? I mean don't tell me placing NATO troops there isnt an ofensive act
Welp, that has been an epic fail considering the fact that NATO troops are now a few km away from St. Petersburg.
The US dollar got fixed after the war, you can look up the exchange rates
The US is in recession.

Last edited:
Ukraine will actually join NATO the moment the war is finished.
I can't wait for a joint NATO invasion of Russia. We will take their resources and remove the filth living there.

He's gotten sloppy. Why did he spare the hotdog-selling Jew?